If CR England is SO BAD! Then Why?

Discussion in 'CR England' started by fawne, Jun 24, 2010.

1. fawne

fawne Light Load Member

May 29, 2010
    michigan
    I just want to say that I have had a wonderful experience in the school. The teachers were great. The trainer I have is also really good and I am happy that I have taken the chance to go to England. I am however not as impressed by their lease program.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. fawne

fawne Light Load Member

May 29, 2010
    michigan
    Also i will continue to keep checking back so that I know that you all don't accuse me of being a recruiter. I am a real person, from Michigan.

4. chompi

chompi Road Train Member

Jun 21, 2008
    Deland, FL
    You are already leasing a truck?

5. fawne

fawne Light Load Member

May 29, 2010
    michigan
    no i previously stated that I was not interested in leasing and have just said that I am not impressed by their lease program. I have not decided what to do yet. I am currently almost done with phase one program.

6. Znine

Znine Light Load Member

Nov 18, 2009
    Spokane, wa
    I turned in a complaint on a bank that was breaking Fedral Migratory Bird Treaty Act laws. I even asked the U.S. Fish and Wildlife if the banks actions were legal and I was told no. The bank blew me off so I turned them into the BBB and didn't hear a thing. The bank was even advertising from there illegal actions.

Long story short, then the local paper had a story on something similar on wildlife and they blasted the public how illegal it was. Emailed it to the bank and their duck story was quickly swept under the rug.

Don't get me wrong but the U.S. Fish and Wildlife, WA state, and the Audubon Society did nothing to protect our wildlife. Knew I was going to be right but it took the local paper to prove it, which I think that was a major whopps on their part.:biggrin_25522:

7. emac130

emac130 Bobtail Member

Aug 19, 2010
    Hey Fawne, I am about to head to The Gary IN school as well. I was wondering what that experience was like for you. What do you do the first day? I tried asking the recruiter but he didn't seem to have a complete answer. I also noticed that the screening process is very weak. Will they do a full background and everything else check the first day? I guess I just don't want to find out after a week or two that I am not qualified to work there. 8 years ago I went through Schneider's school and remember doing everything before even leaving for school (Background, drug test, DOT physical, etc).

8. Mrfasttrack

Mrfasttrack Light Load Member

Aug 12, 2010
    Georgia
    From what I have read in previous posts, and there a a few of them. They do the physical the first day you are there. Back ground is done prior to arrival, and done once again there I have heard. Seems that you are still rolling the dice time to time if they are going to boot you or not. Read the previous posts (have a few hours to spend reading them), they are full of good information.

9. izifaddag

izifaddag Medium Load Member

Apr 26, 2010
    Good luck Fawne!
    Stick to it. Keep your eyes and ears open. CRE takes a while to reveal itself a lot of times, up to a year. Sounds like Burns Harbor is working for you and that is the most important thing. Best wishes.

10. JabberJaws

JabberJaws Light Load Member

Sep 11, 2008
    Nashville Tennesse
    CR england use to be a good company when the Old man run it. But it is in 3rd generation now and the drivers are now considered irrelivent. I drove foor them for 6 months finished my lease turned truck in at yard. And still had to get OOIDA to make them remove a abandoment (that never happened) from my DAC.

I turned in my truck when they asked if I would lease another and laughed. The young lady at horizon in SLC ask what was so funny. I replied"That you think I am stupid enough to stay here and get screwed again." Her ereply "Other drivers have!"I stopped looked at her and walked out shaking my head. I was supposed tro get a bus ticket home Never happened, I was supposed to get 1 cent per paid mile back. Never happened.

So fawn go on up there and bend over they will give you the shaft.:biggrin_25514:

I

11. ryan8374

ryan8374 Bobtail Member

May 7, 2010
    What actually makes me laugh is that the lease trucks are governed at 62mph. If they're going to treat a lease driver as a owner operator, having you paying for their truck through a supposedly separate lease company, they shouldn't have the right to force you to go that slow.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.