I'm a veteran and need some advice.

Discussion in 'Experienced Truckers' Advice' started by Army91W, Nov 3, 2006.

  1. scarecrow56

    scarecrow56 Light Load Member

    Oct 31, 2006
    palm bay, fl.
    Thanks Army! Navy here.

    What if you have a DUI thats really old? Like 1983? Should I even divulge it? Can it be found after all these years? If so, can I look up my own report and if so how?
  2. NightWind

    NightWind Road Train Member

    Nov 11, 2006
    Sunny South, AL
    Go to your state DMV or look in the blue pages for driver's license office. Tell them that you want to get a copy of your driver's license record. I doubt seriously that it's anywhere to be found, unless DAC now known as USIS picked it up. I'd also get a copy of my DAC/USIS report, they have to give you one copy per year for free and you have to request it by mail. Get their contact info here: USIS Home
    Happy Trails
  • Draft saved Draft deleted