I'm confused

Discussion in 'Trucking Schools and CDL Training Forum' started by V4V007, Jul 18, 2021.

1. Team818

Team818 Medium Load Member

May 5, 2019
    I say tomorrow morning try and get with you School Administration and get over to the DMV/DDS and get this resolved. The form the first on says "Verification of **Passed** CDL Skills Test.... I would just go with that and ask for your CDL A with no restrictions... Please. The Driving School should send someone with you, not the backing coach, the person in CHARGE. Take care.

Magoo1968 Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. V4V007

V4V007 Bobtail Member

Jul 18, 2021
    Im going to the DMV tomorrow to get this squared away hopefully without having to come out of character...So let's just say they don't fix this for whatever screwed up reason that they don't want to do and I get stopped in a manual and have the restriction...what will happen to me or my license???

4. Team818

May 5, 2019
    If they say you can't drive a manual and give you a automatic ONLY CDL, well that's okay. Frankly the Autos are slowly replacing the manuals anyway. You also forgot to say you would be taking your Truck Driving Academy's Representative for matters of CDL A-Licensing in Georgia. Don't forget to take him/her as well. You will be fine. By the way, what did the Academy of Truck Driving Skills say? Did you show them the form?

5. V4V007

V4V007 Bobtail Member

Jul 18, 2021
    Yeah I showed them and they said they clearly made a mistake at the DMV. He asked me to ask to speak to there lead advisor instead of the supervisor and if they are still giving me issues to call the school and speak to the manager there. If they still wanna be douchebags they would come up...there are alot of students in the school and not to many instructors. It's normally about 25 to 30 students and about 4 go 5 instructors.

6. Team818

May 5, 2019
    Thank you. I am happy for you. Things will work out. Take it easy, don't worry.

7. V4V007

V4V007 Bobtail Member

Jul 18, 2021
    PROBLEM SOLVED

charplusm, Goldenfan and Team818 Thank this.
  8. Team818

May 5, 2019
    Put me in Coach
    I'm ready to play, today

Put me in coach
    Look at me
    I can be
    Centerfield...

Good job.
    That was from Credence Clearwater Revival...

Your going to be fine.

9. Goldenfan

Goldenfan Heavy Load Member

Apr 8, 2013
    WI
    Umm, John Fogerty sang that when he went solo with his band. Right singer, wrong group.:)

InTooDeep Thanks this.
  10. InTooDeep

InTooDeep Donner party survivor

Jan 17, 2016
    Carmichael CA
    Beat me to it by 16 mins

Goldenfan Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.