I'm done with Prime! Decent Lease Purchase Companies Suggestions

Discussion in 'Lease Purchase Trucking Forum' started by Scvready, Oct 17, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. crocky

crocky Road Train Member

Jun 28, 2017
    Then get a new dispatcher or explain why you wont take the load when you reply. You will end up owing them the full training cost if you leave before 1 year and you will probably owe money on the truck.. If you have t paid off your 1st deferred payment you will owe that, cost of a pm, cleaning, fixing anything wrong ect...ect..

Scvready Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Scvready

Scvready Light Load Member

Dec 16, 2017
    Louisiana
    I didn't get my CDL with them. Just TNT which every new driver has to go through. So I wouldn't owe any money

crocky Thanks this.
  4. GreenPete359

GreenPete359 Road Train Member

Oct 21, 2017
    Driving my recliner
    Lone mountain. At least you’ll own the truck when your done. & you don’t have to change trucks when changing jobs

5. Scvready

Dec 16, 2017
    Louisiana
    Yes do I need 1 year experience before I can use them? They declined me before but I had zero experience so I wasn't really expecting an approval.

6. Scvready

Dec 16, 2017
    Louisiana
    I'm not failing. Why are there so many lease haters? Have you tried and failed? I'm doing fine just would like to be able to refuset a few loads. Other than that I'm making good money and never had a negative check. <INSULT REMOVED>

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 8, 2018
    Reason for edit: Insult.
  7. Scvready

Dec 16, 2017
    Louisiana
    How does anything I said in my post indicate to you that I don't know what I'm doing? People ask questions to hear from more knowledgeable people. Doesn't mean I don't know what I'm doing. I'm doing fine and I know it angers you that I am doing fine I just can't figure out why so many people in here hate others to succeed. Are you really that damaged?

You assume I don't know how to run a business and you know nothing about me except for a post you read. Do you really need to put others down to convince yourself you're so much smarter than everyone else? Pathetic

8. Opus

Opus Road Train Member

Dec 18, 2011
    South GA
    Might want to look at Schnider.

Scvready Thanks this.
  9. VegasDays

VegasDays Bobtail Member

Oct 8, 2018
    Bump

Scvready Thanks this.
  10. TIMPTE 527

TIMPTE 527 Medium Load Member

May 28, 2018
    If you knew how to run a business you wouldn't have signed a lease purchase agreement. You would have simply created a business plan and when you accumulated the appropriate funds you would then go BUY a truck. But see you're to impatient to do the hard work you just want to blame prime. Funny "I don't want to be a company driver but I also don't want to go through the hassle of starting a business either" GOOD LUCK WITH THAT

JonJon78 Thanks this.
  11. Scvready

Dec 16, 2017
    Louisiana
    Man this is pointless. I'm not failing I'm frustrated that's all. I can't complain about a single thing on this forum without getting haters to say I can't run a business. I'm running one so you can go do whatever it is people with your mentality do when people like me are successful. Because we all know you hate for us to be successful.

And for everyone else that is going to chime in and tell me I can't run a business. Then " I'm rubber you're glue, whatever you say bounces off me and sticks on you!"

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.