Impatient Infiniti Driver Ends Up Paying The Price

Discussion in 'Trucking Accidents' started by mjd4277, Dec 1, 2023.

1. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

2. RockinChair

RockinChair Road Train Member

Feb 19, 2012
    CC, TX
    Major respect for the driver pulling the wiggle wagons.

And I hope the judge throws the book at the four-wheeler.

3. austinmike

austinmike Road Train Member

Jul 11, 2011
    Missouri
    Instant Karma gonna get you....

4. runningman0661

runningman0661 Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2009
    Clover, South Carolina
    How’d that work out for ya? Idiot!

5. Blagoje

Blagoje Medium Load Member

Jul 14, 2022
    Sheboygan, Wisconsin
    I don't know what it is with Infiniti drivers but so many of them that I see on the road are incredibly reckless and obnoxious. I was going through Indiana today on a three Lane and trying to merge over to the right lane but was blocked on the side and front. An Infiniti driver pulls up behind me and starts flashing his brights repeatedly until I was able to merge over, then flips me the universal sign language. I'm trying to get over and it's not like I'm deliberately doing anything other than driving as normal to get out of their way. Bunch of jerks

6. mjd4277

mjd4277 Road Train Member

Oct 4, 2015
    Fitchburg,MA
    Lately it seems anyone behind the wheel of certain Nissan/Infiniti models (Altimas/G35s/G37s/Rogues/Muranos)have been trying to qualify for the Darwin Award,if not Douchebag of the Week!
    Don’t see it with many,if any Z drivers though-apparently some of them have a sense of self-preservation!

7. LOTSO

LOTSO Medium Load Member

Mar 28, 2023
    That is what happens when a car runs into you and you're driving with 2 HANDS on the wheel instead of a 2 fingers holding the steering wheel. This man is a PROFESSIONAL...:notworthy:

8. Assured

Assured Light Load Member

Oct 18, 2016
    I think you greatly misunderstood that driver there. He was probably just having trouble finding an opening in an adjacent lane, doesn't understand how to slow down on his own and/or is relying on adaptive cruise for it (or whatever it is that allows them to tailgate with total impunity while talking to two or more cellphones at once), and was signalling you to slow down (way down) to help him find that opening... I am very confident that that is the correct interpretation of the "strobing high beams at your rear-end" signal (curiously enough, horn usage without a plausible emergency often also means the same thing).

Last edited: Dec 1, 2023
    Blagoje Thanks this.
  9. INRUT

INRUT Medium Load Member

Aug 21, 2016
    Both good drivers (apparently). Passing truck wasn’t even a slug race & didn’t stay on pedal to plow car. Need rest of the story to confirm

Big Road Skateboard Thanks this.
  10. Big Road Skateboard

Big Road Skateboard Road Train Member

May 2, 2021
    Not sure if the doubles truck had them, but would you pros think the driver of the doubles used the trailer brakes to get the pups under control?

Edit: used Trolley valve instead of foot pedal to get the pups back behind him.

Bud A. Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.