In California Looking for a GOOD CDL training Program either good school or Good Co. that trains you

Discussion in 'Trucking Schools and CDL Training Forum' started by LeavinHome2018, Jun 20, 2018.

1. Chinatown

Chinatown Road Train Member

Aug 28, 2011
    Henderson, NV & Orient
    You don't have to move. You'll attend school wherever their school is, then return home.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. LeavinHome2018

LeavinHome2018 Light Load Member

Jun 20, 2018
    I just reread this? So isn't the pay in the oil fields better? if you don't mind moving to Texas....would Stevens maybe be a good choice. As far pay and getting a foot in on the Oil related Trucking / Hauling business???

4. Scooter27

Scooter27 Bobtail Member

Jul 4, 2018
    I wouldn’t go to a Company Paid School, you have a contract to sign for a year or 2 and if you don’t fulfill that contract, you pay for it. You can get a Gov grant in California, the only school that I am aware of that offers a grant is Advanced Career Institute in Fresno and Visalia if you live close, with the grant expect 6 months of your time 3 in the classroom and 3 in the truck, if you’re willing to pay, you can get a quicker 3 month course. I graduated from ACI and have nothing but love for them but I went back to get schooling after being away from a truck for 11 years. I went to school with Schneider in ‘01 and after seeing what CR England, Prime and a few others offer students and being on the road with them, you’re better off with a more in depth schooling if you have no insight on the industry. A month long school is just flat out dangerous

5. Mattflexreed

Mattflexreed Bobtail Member

Jul 9, 2018
    Orland Ca
    I'm looking for a good company that pays for cdl training in chico ca.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.