Indian River Transport- The journey begins

Discussion in 'Motor Carrier Questions - The Inside Scoop' started by Deadhead75, Jun 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. orangepicker

orangepicker Road Train Member

Nov 9, 2011
    florida
    where is deadhead75? why did he quit?

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. FLATBED

FLATBED Road Train Member

Details on page 85 post # 849 to where he is

4. Spring Chicken

Spring Chicken Medium Load Member

Apr 6, 2013
    Lakeland, FL
    Question....since they pay the driver a percentage for loads that are under 300 miles....if the load is only 116 miles but you have to deadhead 418 to pick it up, do you still get a percentage or does the "under 300 miles" policy include empty miles?

5. hagz

hagz Bobtail Member

Dec 16, 2013
    Winter haven fl
    Ok this week was Atlanta to leesburg ga to Decatur al 2nd trip Decatur al to I forget the towns name south east al to Fort Worth tx 3rd Fort Worth to Clovis nm to Nashville TN 4th Nashville to Sonora ky to save a load going to Decatur short one but got it in on this check. now deadheading from Decatur al to Ovid mi also been on recap hours so having to take it easy on the hours lol

6. hagz

hagz Bobtail Member

Dec 16, 2013
    Winter haven fl
    How's everyone else out there doing

7. hagz

hagz Bobtail Member

Dec 16, 2013
    Winter haven fl
    I've wondered the same thing and what about if you rescue a load and it's under 300

8. Spring Chicken

Apr 6, 2013
    Lakeland, FL
    Went from Florida to Flemington Nj, then down to Laurel Md to pick up condensed milk (that place hasn't changed at all) going to Murfreesboro...went to deliver and discovered they had built a new guard shack and staging area and told me I couldn't show up earlier than 2 hrs before my appt. Apparently the del date and time on the BOL actually means something now. So now I'm delivering at 10am tomorrow (Monday) then deadheading to Fair Oaks to pick up milk going to Indy. We weren't going to Fair Oaks when I was here the last time so I've never been there before. Should be interesting.

9. Spring Chicken

Apr 6, 2013
    Lakeland, FL
    Hags you probably went to headland al for a yeast load going to fort worth

hagz Thanks this.
  10. hagz

hagz Bobtail Member

Dec 16, 2013
    Winter haven fl
    Lol that was it

11. Tanker_82

Tanker_82 Heavy Load Member

Jun 16, 2014
    San Antonio, TX
    Fair Oaks was a drop and hook when I went there. About a half mile or maybe a mile down a dirt road, hang a right, don't scale in or out. Hang a right past the scales, go down and hang a left, follow the little road down to where you see 4 or 5 IRT trailers under the awning by the barn. No one really speaks English there. The paperwork will be inside the building by the break room.

hagz and Spring Chicken Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.