Indian River Transportin Fl

Discussion in 'Trucking Jobs' started by jtrnr1951, Sep 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. onetime42

onetime42 Light Load Member

May 20, 2009
    Mobile, AL
    We ran way over 70 back then. I'm suprised the ashphalt didn't wrinkle up behind some of our trucks. We actually had a driver get nailed for doing 107 mph in a 75 zone. He was loaded and on his way to City of Industry in L.A. I believe Ms. Maggie had to bail him out.

jtrnr1951 Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. onetime42

onetime42 Light Load Member

May 20, 2009
    Mobile, AL
    I don't see why they wouldn't. That's #### close to Tropicana Ft. Pierce. That particular account should start cranking up heavy in about 2 months. Those loads start in Lake Wales and deliver to Trop Ft. Pierce. Paid me $110 a load. Usually can get 2 in per day if all goes well. It's a seasonal thing of course so get it while it lasts. All of the food grade companies are on that run. Oakley, Bynum, Indian River and FFT.

4. The Challenger

The Challenger Kinghunter

Dec 22, 2007
    East Central FL
    I'll give them a call in December when I am going through school. Right now I have my basics (air brake, combo) and my permit. I plan on getting my hazmat in school and once I am out my TWIC card. Also, I want my tanker too. Does IRT have an idle policy?

KH

5. jtrnr1951

jtrnr1951 Road Train Member

You won't have time to idle........

6. Rug_Trucker

Rug_Trucker Road Train Member

Aug 7, 2009
    Near Nashville TN
    They hauled a lot of PGA, and OJ concentrate.

Pure Grain Alcohol.

7. Sacred Feline

Sacred Feline Light Load Member

Oct 17, 2007
    Anywhere but FL
    Thanks for the info onetime42..and I will definatelky call Tracy when I get back from Harrisburg, my old boss has asked me to shuttle some trailers from Jax to there - which is great.

We don't mind being out for long periods of time provided we are making money and the single bunk thing is fine because I team with my fiance...:biggrin_25519:..hope all is going well for you.

Thanks for all the info...

8. MADMAX683

MADMAX683 Light Load Member

Mar 25, 2009
    Vero Beach, FL
    Does anybody know if they have a pet policy?

Thnx for any info.

9. groundpounder

groundpounder Road Train Member

Nov 13, 2009
    I spoke to one of their drivers around 2 weeks ago he said citrus was picking up, and they also needed drivers in the northeast to run I thought he said from NJ to Canada....trucks have been turned down to 64 mph also.......just passing on what he told me I did NOT verify any of it with anyone from the company..

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.