INSURANCE! - Driver not listed on policy - CLAIM DENIED! Help us protect ourselves!

Discussion in 'Car Hauler and Auto Carrier Trucking Forum' started by Bobby_ADT, Oct 2, 2019.

1. TheRealLargeMarge

TheRealLargeMarge Bobtail Member

Aug 11, 2019
    In Route to a City Near You
    Sleeping on a "mattress full of money" really? Is that what you think truck drivers do all day. I find it funny you don't even know what a car hauler cost. Once again you are laughable. Thank you Bobby the Broker. You have successfully proven my point about brokers. Most of y'all really have no respect for the hard working trucking companies that you make money off of. Good luck with your "brokerage". I hope all your hopes and dreams to become as big as one of the more reputable brokers WHO ALSO ACTUALLY OWN TRUCKS and your claim works out for the best. I don't have anymore time to tell you how to write your contracts and run your business, as I have actual work to do. This is why successful trucking companies obtain their broker's authority (which we are in the process of) to phase out brokerages such as yours who don't know the first thing about the trucking industry and what it takes to actually deliver the load, not just mitigate. Have a bada$$ brokering day! :p

24kHotshot and Doealex Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Kozakvod

Kozakvod Medium Load Member

Jan 24, 2013
    I have haul for you a couple times. Recently contacted you on a load out of Dallas into the Phoenix area (I believe it was) and you had 8 units in that load for $0.14/mile/unit, I called and asked if that was the right price, confirmed it was. Within 15 mins the price went up $0.02 and some jack off took it, $1,400 or so to Phoenix on 1100 miles.

Can you as a broker help me to understand the reason how you or any broker for that matter thinks a 9 car stinger can turn the wheels for a $1.28/mile?

Im not trying to be a smart ###, but none of us who are throwing down $3k/month or more per month plus insurance plus fuel, plus plus plus can run on those cheap rates.

Would be open to speaking with you privately if you’re open to such.

4. pavrom

pavrom Road Train Member

Apr 29, 2012
    NE illinois
    Its like for transit connect ... Seems small but pita to load many

Doealex Thanks this.
  5. Ziggy319

Ziggy319 Medium Load Member

Mar 27, 2012
    Syracuse,ny
    You are the one that asked an insurance based question. Now you talk to people like this. Wow. Makes me happy we do not do business. The days of Brokers abusing and talking down to carriers is quickly coming to an end. At least for any carrier with self respect. You keep doing what you are. Just like RPM, Montway and a few others Who’s business practices have been exposed. Good luck with that. You may have a ton of work. But who’s gona move it when you piss everyone off?? You might want to look at who you are talking to like this before you continue.

6. Doealex

Doealex Medium Load Member

Feb 21, 2018
    We pay promptly and have solid carrier relations. We tend to pay slightly above average...

These types of brokers are like cancer in this business. Here’s one of their loads they posted today.

Attached Files:

TheRealLargeMarge Thanks this.
  7. skytrash

skytrash Light Load Member

Apr 6, 2017
    denton , tx
    shortest x-1 post ever lol

brian991219 Thanks this.
  8. Kozakvod

Kozakvod Medium Load Member

Jan 24, 2013
    Here’s a new listing from Bobby and the good folks at ADT. $0.21/mile/unit

This is a crock!

Hope you choke on that load.

Attached Files:

9. Doealex

Feb 21, 2018
    Let’s keep this thread active till they stop their aggressive behavior . Here’s a new post by them.

Attached Files:

10. Doealex

Feb 21, 2018
    5 hours later... 07CFDF27-9C94-47E1-B4EA-80B1A842D570.png And now it’s 26 cents a mile per car. Whoaaa it’s $2.34 per mile now! I better jump on it:D:(:eek:

11. pavrom

pavrom Road Train Member

Apr 29, 2012
    NE illinois
    ... won't last long :)))

Doealex and TheRealLargeMarge Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.