Interested in OTR out of SC NC

Discussion in 'Drivers Looking for a Team Driver' started by Scosta7, Feb 29, 2024.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scosta7

Scosta7 Bobtail Member

Feb 29, 2024
    My name is Sabrina, 28year old white female. Non smoker Based out of Anderson, SC. 2 years of 18wheeler dryvan experience. Not touch freight. Automatic truck only, I have doubles endorsement. Hard worker. I've been off the truck for one year. I have rheumatoid arthritis and cannot open or close the gas cans at all. Looking for someone to team with. I worked 3pm-3am.

Lonetrucker144 Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Lonetrucker144

Lonetrucker144 Light Load Member

Oct 7, 2023

Hey I'm looking I'm from Chicago IL non smoker have 8 years otr team experience driving clean record all endorsements. Please dm me

Chinatown Thanks this.
  4. Cohen

Cohen Bobtail Member

Jan 23, 2024
    Chicago
    I am interested!

Chinatown Thanks this.
  5. Chinatown

Chinatown Road Train Member

Aug 28, 2011
    Henderson, NV & Orient
    Here's a woman owned trucking company:
    Tribe Transport Inc
    2251 Jesse Jewell Pkwy NE, Gainesville, GA 30507
    Trucks governed @70mph.
    `
    TEAM DRIVING
    Maybe you like having company, or perhaps you simply appreciate the fact that two drivers means the truck is always moving. Not to mention that with the ELD mandate having just taken effect, a lot of drivers may find it to their advantage to begin team driving.

We provide a team matchmaking service, so if you're a solo driver interested in being a team driver, but don't have somebody specific in mind, we'll match you up with another interested solo driver and make a team out of you!

Admittedly, being a team driver means you're away from home for longer periods of time. We attempt to compensate for this by offering a guaranteed base pay for our team drivers. Because of the advantage of having a guaranteed base pay, our team drivers receive guaranteed pay raises every two years.

6. Lonetrucker144

Lonetrucker144 Light Load Member

Oct 7, 2023
    Texted you

Turdzthaword Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.