International LT Build Specs

Discussion in 'International Forum' started by Blagoje, May 22, 2024.

1. Blagoje

Blagoje Medium Load Member

Jul 14, 2022
    Sheboygan, Wisconsin
    I'm asking advice for any specific specs that I should request for a new international LT that is being ordered for October delivery. At the top of the list I want to do anything and everything I possibly can do to make this truck ride and drive as well as possible with the suspension or any other tweaks, any advice on this I would greatly appreciate.

Specs so far:
    Condo Sleeper
    Cummins x15
    Automatic transmission
    Tripac
    Espar

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Sons Hero

Sons Hero Road Train Member

Jan 8, 2021
    Indiana
    Any major reason you are settled on an LT?

4. Blagoje

Blagoje Medium Load Member

Jul 14, 2022
    Sheboygan, Wisconsin
    It is what my company is ordering for me. I mentioned it in another thread and it would be good for context in this thread as well: my company started out using freightliner trucks and then they became very disillusioned with issues that they had with the trucks, corporate support, dealership support, etc. so then they moved to Volvo and had a similar experience, so then they moved to Paccar trucks and had a similar experience, so now they're moving to at international trucks and I am guessing that they are going to have a similar experience but where else can they go now. I think that they should just go with Volvo and stick with Volvo and deal with the headaches because they're going to have them no matter what brand truck they go with.

The moral of the story is all of these emissions trucks suck and I am at the point of thinking that none is truly better than any other so why not get what drivers would be happiest with?

wifi_guru Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.