Inverter issue's

Discussion in 'Ask An Owner Operator' started by Trucker327, Jul 11, 2019.

1. Trucker327

Trucker327 Light Load Member

Dec 24, 2017
    I guess learning how to do things yourself is clearly not your thing lol! You clearly just pay everyone to do your work for you and not ask questions...smh lmao

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Espressolane

Espressolane Road Train Member

Nov 21, 2009
    Just south of the north 40
    One of the best things you can do, is to learn more about the garbage that gets posted to Internet forums.

4. 86scotty

86scotty Road Train Member

Aug 27, 2017
    Appalachia
    I do pretty much all of my own work dude, except for stuff I don't have the tools or diagnostic equipment to fix.

I also don't muck up my own threads or other's threads with totally unrelated questions.

You started a thread about an inverter issue. It was answered, however some very basic reading and understanding of inverters and DC power systems would've told you this was a horrible idea that would never work. If an air conditioner would run successfully off of an inverter we would all be doing it this way. It will not work. It will never work. No one has ever pulled it off without an absolutely enormous battery bank. If you read the manuals on your inverter you would know what that loud beep was without having to ask and better yet, you would've saved the time and trouble in trying this.

Now you've mucked up your own thread by asking about a totally different thing, a very basic air leak question. You really shouldn't have gotten through driver training without understanding this.

Now you've changed the subject yet again asking about which APU is the best, which there is no answer to. It's opinion. There are also about a million threads on this if you would use the search function and read.

Good luck with your trucking career.......SMH LMAO

uncleal13 Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.