IP TV Universal Channels for Truck Driving in Canada & US

Discussion in 'Trucking Electronics, Gadgets and Software Forum' started by Ricky'sRig, Aug 27, 2023.

1. Ricky'sRig

Ricky'sRig Bobtail Member

Feb 15, 2021
    Hey Guys,

I have been thinking for a long time but have not been able to get a correct source. Have a TV, how do I get IP channels installed on the go & what kind of and how much data connection will I need?

I am a Canadian truck driver running for 5 days in the US.

Thanks,
    Ricky

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. tscottme

tscottme Road Train Member

I don't know what IP channels are. I've driven in the US for decades. I used to use the website USTVGO.TV but that site got taken down. months ago.

4. 1300RK6

1300RK6 Bobtail Member

You'll need a good internet connection to watch TV in your truck first. If you're driving between Canada and the US, a mobile Wi-Fi hotspot with a plan that gives you lots of data is a good idea because streaming shows can use up a lot of internet. Make sure the plan works well in both countries.

I had a similar need and found the beste iptv that works great for me. It has many channels, like over 7000, and the quality of the picture is excellent. They also have a massive bunch of movies, over 30,000, which is fantastic for long drives. It's also easy to use. If you have any questions, their website has clear answers and simplifies everything.

Bumper Thanks this.
  5. Bumper

Bumper Road Train Member

Feb 8, 2008
    Kingsport, Tennessee
    Do they have an English language site? My Scandinavian is not too good. Thanks.

I contacted them and they sent me a trial of their iptv. No english website but they emailed me back in english.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2024
  6. 1300RK6

1300RK6 Bobtail Member

Unfortunately they does not have an English-language website, but they do offer customer service in English, as evidenced by their response to your email inquiry. If you need further information or assistance in English, I would recommend continuing to communicate with them via email. This way, you can get detailed information and ask specific questions about their IPTV services and any other concerns you might have.

Bumper Thanks this.
  7. Bumper

Bumper Road Train Member

Feb 8, 2008
    Kingsport, Tennessee
    Thanks. We did the email thing and they let me try their service. Unfortunatley it was not a good service for me. I watch a ton of old USA tv shows. I did find two services that worked out for me. Love my IPTV!

8. Star Rider

Star Rider Road Train Member

Sep 23, 2019
    Michigan
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.