Iran says US video was fabricated

Discussion in 'Other News' started by myminpins, Jan 9, 2008.

1. palerdr

palerdr Medium Load Member

Nov 18, 2007
    albuquerque,n.m
    and putting others down instead of ..... ahhh .....it's useless... you can't understand much anyway.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. palerdr

Nov 18, 2007
    albuquerque,n.m
    according to your own wisecrack. And believe me, they do know how to keep tabs. Good thing they got the nukes huh?

4. Scarecrow03

Scarecrow03 Road Train Member

Sep 27, 2006
    In Your Head
    Let me put it this way. I dang sure wouldn't ever go speeding towards a US Army post with no intentions of stopping and expect to live.

Nor would I try to jump the wakes created by a US Navy destroyer with a personal watercraft just to see if they would try to resolve it peacefully.

5. myminpins

myminpins Road Train Member

Sep 20, 2007
    Dartmouth, NS, Canada
    Okay. Makes sense to me.

6. palerdr

Nov 18, 2007
    albuquerque,n.m
    has an infraction? what the heck did you do.... start a rutcuss? start world war 3?... start a punching frenzy?.... say a bad word?.... fill me in will ya?.... All I know about you is... that you are very cool and try to help. hhmm.... somethin's up for sure. this just isn't right. didn't mean to embarass you or nuttin'... just curious. you're still cool with me.. that's for sure !!!

7. lobshot

lobshot Sharpshooter

Dec 30, 2006
    The 'protocol' is to NOT make any agressive moves or actions that MIGHT APPEAR to be agressive against a WARSHIP in open waters. Remember the job of a warship is not the same as the USS LOVEBOAT.

I still cannot believe the skippers didnt open fire.

8. Ronnocomot

Ronnocomot Road Train Member

Sep 1, 2006
    IL
    I can guarantee there was someone of authority on that ship thinking "that's it, light these mother ####### up, I'm tired of this ####"

Then the PsyOps guy gave him a "happy pill" and led him off to his bunk.

Cooler heads prevailed, this time anyway. They must be pretty certain that Iran has no desire to start a shooting match with the USN.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.