Is farm2fleet still a viable option?

Discussion in 'Ask An Owner Operator' started by The Crossword Trucker, Oct 18, 2016.

1. 59EX

59EX Medium Load Member

Jun 27, 2015
    That's a good story there but unfortunately Bill had plenty of opportunity to make things right or at least take some responsibility. He did neither. I have no knowledge of his dealing besides of what was chronicled here on TTR and I actually defended the guy at one time because I thought people were being slanderous towards him. Health issues is no excuse for ripping people off and coming up with ######## excuses.

Ruthless Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Ruthless

Ruthless Road Train Member

Aug 28, 2010
    The City.
    That's about how I heard it & how I see it.

I work for $$$$ not excuses & expect no less from anyone else.

4. johnpbrittboy

johnpbrittboy Bobtail Member

Mar 11, 2017
    To be fair, there is nothing that can happen here that with the complete lack of moderation that anyone that is being attacked by people that had nothing to do with the company can do to defend themselves. I worked for the man for over 2-years. Still talk to him for advise. Anonymous states are allowed to be made and can never be defended. It is embarrassing what is allowed to happen here.

5. SoCal Trucker

SoCal Trucker Bobtail Member

Mar 11, 2017
    Its a shame what happened to F2F, ive spoken with Bill a few times my self. Given the track record I would have to pass on any offer extended to my truck,it is so competitive out here, its not worth risk. I do wish him well tho.

6. Dave_in_AZ

Dave_in_AZ Road Train Member

May 4, 2015
  7. Cat sdp

Cat sdp . .

Apr 8, 2012
    Orion's Belt

He has an account here. And used the site to promote and almost recruit people.
    If he wanted to set the record straight he could (seems it's straight already).......

Last edited: Mar 11, 2017
  8. rollin coal

rollin coal Road Train Member

Mar 29, 2008
    TN
    No it isn't embarrassing. He brought that on himself by his own actions. And you're one of the blind sheep that will defend his defenseless actions always. A member of their cult of personality.

I was the first o/o they leased on and was there longer than anyone. Almost 5 years before I left in disgust. My buddy @mp4694330 was one of the first half dozen operators they leased on and was there almost as long as I was. The fact is when Marek left they owed him over $4,000 in settlements that they never paid.

He didn't owe them anything. He's listed as one of the creditors on the bankruptcy. You can look that up in fact the court documents have been posted here.

There were a LOT of operators who got screwed out of monies owed that were not listed as creditors. Because I suppose like many truck drivers they just wrote it off as a bad experience and didn't file the paperwork or know how to go thru the legal channels.

So because of that the Hood's can incorrectly claim they didn't rip any drivers off. Which is just another of their bold lies. None of which is defensible. They are cold calculating individuals with no real moral compass.

Last edited: Mar 11, 2017
    wore out, haycarter, not4hire and 6 others Thank this.
  9. rollin coal

rollin coal Road Train Member

Mar 29, 2008
    TN
    I've said my piece on this many times already. It's aggravating and I'm done with it from here on out. I never wanted to be ranting about any of it. I just wanted to run my truck and pay my bills. What made me so angry about the whole thing was not just that a friend and others got screwed out of money but the whole situation #### near put me under.

Freight and rates were terrible last year, just like the year before, but the added pressure of not knowing when you'd get paid if you did book anything made things that much worse. That'll make a person bitter.

@johnpbrittboy you're probably a decent person and I don't have any animosity towards you or anyone who befriended them or still friends with them. They were likeable people. Just that I think everyone's experience is colored by what they themselves saw and witnessed first hand.

SL3406, insertnamehere and Cat sdp Thank this.
  10. insertnamehere

insertnamehere Light Load Member

Dec 16, 2013
    One of their guys parks in the same place I park (not literally, I know how you guys think) I've been trying to catch up with him just to see how he's doing over there, I'll keep you posted.

11. Majestic 670

Majestic 670 Heavy Load Member

May 10, 2016
    Landcruiser
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.