Is Floyd Lease a scam/bad deal

Discussion in 'Lease Purchase Trucking Forum' started by Sfc, Sep 9, 2018.

1. therealist365

therealist365 Bobtail Member

Jun 20, 2012
    New Jersey

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Crazytrucker77

Crazytrucker77 Heavy Load Member

Nov 23, 2014
    Grants Pass, OR
    All that came through was the quote of my post on my screen, was this intentional or did you post a comment also?

4. kgunter714

kgunter714 Bobtail Member

Jul 12, 2019
    Floyd

5. Jd Miami

Jd Miami Bobtail Member

Aug 29, 2019

6. Jd Miami

Jd Miami Bobtail Member

Aug 29, 2019
    I worked for floyd and the payments are reasonable. Its the extra fees they include that they don't mention when your first settlement comes. Also plan to never see home for more then a day or 2 because anything longer and you won't be able to catch up with the fees and you won't get a check the following week. So unless you get a full report and have seen the settlements of other drivers there I'd say stay far away from floyd logistics out of Bensenville,Illinois.

7. CrazyTruckerflorida

CrazyTruckerflorida Bobtail Member

Oct 6, 2019
    Stay miles and miles away from these scam artists. Nothing but lies. I recently returned the leased truck. Nothing that they tell you is true. They are a group of different companies and play this lease purchase game with drivers to buy new trucks at the driver's expense. Once you have paid for the registration, escrow and all the permits they will start screwing you with loads and make you wait for 3 to 4 days at the truck stop. Eventually sucking all your savings and make you totally broke. Insane insurance charges. Bobtail Monthly insurance $400. Extremely bad loads. They do double brokerage left and right and make money from there too. Worst dispatch. No fuel surcharge. No detention.no layover and absolutely no communication.
    Go to any other company but Floyd Inc. They have different names. Windy City,AA Freight. Super Ego. All the same.

Nolelover61 Thanks this.
  8. CrazyTruckerflorida

Oct 6, 2019
    Also there is no dispatch at night. They lock your fuel card if you are stuck somewhere without a load.
    Believe me you will loose every penny in your bank account once u fall behind in your settlement, you will never be able to catch up. And that's what their goal is. To pay for all expenses for a new truck. Increase their inventory and force you to quit.

9. George 70

George 70 Bobtail Member

Oct 13, 2019
    They are scam my friend they will sell you truck with problems and they promise loads starting from $2.00 and up per mile which is lie and they are charging you for everything $180.00 for trailer rent plus insurance you have to pay over $1000.00 per week for payment rent and all services and as soon as you take the truck all repairs is on you so think if you need those problems and the trucks are not maintained.

10. CrazyTruckerflorida

Oct 6, 2019
    Absolutely true, they are there to take your money and make you broke.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.