Is it true that Chicago firm Natex - Freight System vel Enterprices owns multiple weeks pays?

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by PolkaTramp, Nov 19, 2018.

1. PolkaTramp

PolkaTramp Light Load Member

Nov 8, 2018
    Any drivers here that can confirm that they are former Alex Logistics and now as some "old-new" entity to avoid paying what they owed but are withholding part of pays claiming they "take care of older debts" ? .
    Will owners like Alex Logistics's performing such practices be ever brought to justice anyway?
    Where is Labor Department?
    How about DOT? Is it not dangerous that drivers can not think about driving but how they feed their families if it persists? And they are afraid not to be paid thousands of dollars company owes at all so they keep going and try to believe it will be taken care of at some point. Meanwhile their debt raises and raises.

Last edited: Nov 19, 2018
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. PolkaTramp

Nov 8, 2018
    I mean at least to mediate.
    But I heard they might be held responsible to some degree if each such case go "farther" than crying and begging. Is it so?

4. PolkaTramp

Nov 8, 2018
    I still have copies of BOLs (and even some agreements sent from company) of loads I hauled for that frauds but were contracted by particular brokers during weeks I am not paid for still. Is it any asset in dispute? Can I ask particular broker to mediate or even back-charge company and pay driver that performed that particular job?

5. PPDCT

PPDCT Road Train Member

Jun 15, 2017
    St. Paul, MN
    Were you running under their authority? Then if so, probably not. The issue is that the contract exists between the carrier in question and the brokers in question, not you and the broker. Your better bet is to go after them in court.

PolkaTramp Thanks this.
  6. 6wheeler

6wheeler Road Train Member

Aug 30, 2009
    How much money is owed to you?

7. Lonesome

Lonesome Mr. Sarcasm

Dec 15, 2007
    Northern Indiana
    How many threads do we need on the same company?

TaterFox, thelushlarry and buddyd157 Thank this.
  8. PolkaTramp

Nov 8, 2018
    few thousands. hiring lawyer would be just " for sports" I guess since not much would be left after lawyer chunk. But some are asking for more people I know company owe. Especially if they switch "names" in a way new entity may be held responsible somehow.

9. thelushlarry

thelushlarry Road Train Member

Jan 9, 2012
    glasgow ky
    I always heard the more the merrier. However, I do not know this for a fact.

Lonesome Thanks this.
  10. jon69

jon69 Medium Load Member

Jun 19, 2018
    As many as needed to get the points across.

But yeah. Thats what companies do: when debts to employees and creditors get to be too much, and when the company has a bad name with brokers, or maybe they have huge fines to pay because of DOT violations, they change name and DOT number and start fresh.

Why is an individual or a group of individuals allowed to change company names and DOT numbers at will? As someone mentioned before, isnt there any oversight?

superhill56 Thanks this.
  11. PolkaTramp

Nov 8, 2018
    Maybe it is time someone should ask authorities directly... And as many as possible simultaneously. Wouldn't it be good story for the media? Certainly not fake. LOL

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.