Is it worth buying a complete glider

Discussion in 'Trucking Industry Regulations' started by Loaderlou, Oct 22, 2017.

1. Loaderlou

Loaderlou Medium Load Member

Feb 24, 2014
    Hi Everyone. I'm considering buying a new glider equipped with a cat 6NZ but I'm not sure about the current or future regulations that may effect my decision. I'm from Long Island and do a lot of business with in the Tristate area. Some of my friends say we may be under stricter rules and regulations because we're by the water. Any help with the existing or upcoming laws would be helpful. Thank you.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. I glide 47

I glide 47 Road Train Member

Jun 3, 2017
    Love my glider I would build another one tomorrow the future is not promised after tomorrow
    Today is history

4. Banker

Banker Road Train Member

Aug 19, 2012
    I second your comment 100%. I make my decisions on the information I have currently available. I don't spend much time worrying about what could happen as our life can change in a split second.

5. Loaderlou

Loaderlou Medium Load Member

Feb 24, 2014
    I'd buy one in a second, but I do a lot of work in the winter off the docks hauling road salt. Supposedly they are going to make the laws stricter by the water. I might sound funny, but I don't think they will ever get the water clean again in the NYC area.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.