Is Quality Leasing jacking the payments up?

Discussion in 'Lease Purchase Trucking Forum' started by Knucklehead, Sep 11, 2016.

1. x1Heavy

x1Heavy Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2016
    White County, Arkansas
    Maybe 10% against a future engine casualty or total failure? This is the one big ticket shop item that breaks people out of Trucking forever.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. texas twister

texas twister Bobtail Member

Dec 7, 2016
    OTR
    Am running a quality lease right now at trk payment 545.00 week,insurance for trk physical,bobtail,self worker's comp runs 140.00 week.plates/peoplenet.are 20.00 week.so weeky trk expenses 705.00, I choose not to do the 900.00 week for thats use only for trk repairs,tires,and pm's.am putting 100.00 week into my maintenance account per week.putting 100.00 back into my pocket.I got 2013 prostar eagle plus under 300k miles.nice thing with these guys is it's a walk away lease as long you dont break anything or fell behind on your payment.

4. texas twister

texas twister Bobtail Member

Dec 7, 2016
    OTR
    Opps,notice in my last post 900.00week covers trk payment,insurance,and trk maintenance,still giving them control over my money for maintenance isnt a good thing unless you have trouble not spending or saving for maintenance

Knucklehead Thanks this.
  5. Call_Me_The_Breeze

Call_Me_The_Breeze Medium Load Member

Dec 30, 2015
    So, the prices Quality lists on their site include insurance and maintenance? Is that confirmed?

6. jdbooker

jdbooker Bobtail Member

May 28, 2012
    yelm, wa
    My hubby will find out soon..He got a 2010 Peterbilt Cummings a year ago, never missed a payment of $450 week. Which covers insurance, etc. He also asked in Texas when he leased about maintaince, got the run around, which he has on his flatbed through his work..He opened an account for his truck at his work 3 months ago, after replacing EGR cooler..Now it's sitting at a Peterbilt dealership in L.A. after getting towed 70 miles..He said it threw a rod, something in the form of boom, and then oil, now it knocks when started..That was sat. night.Hes home in wa state, of course they haven't looked at it yet, try to say it's gonna take 15 hours to diagnose, at $190 hour. He's said hell no, 2-3 max, call quality..They said no, they are gonna scrap truck, and he can't get another..but will send us a bill for recovery. I wanna see them try, recover what? Scrap? Never an issue till now, and this b!$"( is outta Vaseline..we'll see

x1Heavy and Knucklehead Thank this.
  7. djjerrylee1

djjerrylee1 Bobtail Member

Jan 15, 2014
    Willowbrook,il
    What's a peterbilt Cummings? Any pics ? Never heard of that model

8. jjcarreker

jjcarreker Bobtail Member

Jul 9, 2017
    I think they are raising prices on their leased.

9. Trucker Darrisaw

Trucker Darrisaw Light Load Member

Jul 10, 2017
    Yep... that bill wil be aroun 800- 1000

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.