Is this an inside trucker rule I dont know about

Discussion in 'Questions From New Drivers' started by OOwannaBE, Nov 22, 2015.

1. OOwannaBE

OOwannaBE Medium Load Member

Mar 12, 2015
    Nashville, TN
    Yes this is what I thought it was about. I had no ill intent at all I never cut in front of someone. Its only fair if you wait you deserve to be taken care of before the person who didn't wait. It was a rare situation I have never seen before I doubt it will happen again it was probably one of those freak of nature type deals for all those small events to happen at once. I don't know why they didn't form two lines of equal length.

I just read your other post now China and you got it right. I do the same thing at Walmart... when I see a short line with senior citizens who pay with exact coins or illegal immigrants I know they will hold up the line so I choose the longer line that I predict will go faster. I dont jump lines unless there is a problem and the customer is arguing over a 10 cent coupon that expired.

Last edited: Nov 23, 2015
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Moose1958

Moose1958 Road Train Member

Dec 17, 2010
    Williesburg, Virignia
    Oh at the fuel desk stories I could tell after years on the road. I think the funniest one was a day at the PETRO on I-10 a bit east of Phoenix. A lady was in line and took several minutes to buy something. The cashier was trying to get the lady to understand she had give her too much money. Nothing the cashier said could get that old lady to take it back. The lady then went to her car parked in line behind several trucks. After I paid for my fuel and a sandwich I stood there and watched that lady wait till the last truck in front of her pulled off. Then she left.

OOwannaBE Thanks this.
  4. OOwannaBE

Mar 12, 2015
    Nashville, TN
    Lol she must have been a retired trucker to wait in the fuel isle for the other trucks to pull up lol

5. Moose1958

Dec 17, 2010
    Williesburg, Virignia
    I have no idea. The cashier told me she had never seen the old lady before and I did not see her tag. I think she got confused. I have seen many elderly people go into the fuel area's in truck stops before. But that was the only time I saw anybody in a four wheeler actually wait in line like that.

OOwannaBE Thanks this.
  6. OOwannaBE

Mar 12, 2015
    Nashville, TN
    I've seen 4 wheelers park on the cat scale a couple of times. Both being women.

7. Tonythetruckerdude

Tonythetruckerdude Crusty Deer Slayer

Dec 8, 2012
    hunting...../ retired
    115 posts , all over a candy bar....wow...

truckon, FreightlinerGuy and FLATBED Thank this.
  8. Moose1958

Dec 17, 2010
    Williesburg, Virignia
  9. FreightlinerGuy

FreightlinerGuy Medium Load Member

Apr 20, 2008
    Great Lakes, USA
    I love reading what some of you old timers write on here.

:3some:

FLATBED Thanks this.
  10. FLATBED

FLATBED Road Train Member

Likely they were just checking their WEIGHT before heading into the All U CAN EAT BUFFET

truckon and cnsper Thank this.
  11. taxihacker66

taxihacker66 Road Train Member

Feb 26, 2012
    Concrete jungle.
    I just had a candy bar that I wanted to buy so I went into the shorter line and right when I was next one of the black guys in the longer line told me that I skipped.

I bet this is the guy that called the o/p out. images.jpg

truckon Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.