J and E Brokerage, Westport, MA, MC#635950,DOT#2241519

Discussion in 'Freight Broker Forum' started by Slay, Feb 9, 2017.

1. Slay

Slay Light Load Member

Jan 7, 2015
    I moved a small load for them. It was to be a crated golf cart. The crate turned out to be a 20 foot container. Putting that issue aside, the broker gave me the wrong address to deliver the cart and the crate. I called to give her the correct information and received a nasty retort with the implication of: well you found it so who gives a #### if the address was wrong.

I moved the load on 12/13/16. I called on 1/20/17......"It will be mailed on Monday the 23rd."

On 2/1/17, "The Check was cut on the 13th." When I ask where the check was she claimed it must be "lost in the mail." She then reissued a new check dated 2/1.

It arrived 2/4/17 ...........53 days to be paid.

Internet Truckstop still has them rated "A" paying in 31 days. But if you look on ITS info sheet mine is now the 3rd reported 50 plus day invoice with an average payment at 40 plus days.

I called ITS and ask how can they show an "A" rating and yet their own pay chart shows a 40 plus average days to pay with a high of 56 days. Their reply, smile you will like this, THE BROKER SELF-REPORTS THEIR DAYS TO PAY.

So if you rely on ITS credit ratings, the credit rating is coming, in part, from the broker and is thus useless.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. zep1218

zep1218 Light Load Member

Oct 22, 2016
    Agawam
    Massholes...ehh

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.