Page 3 of 3
Wow, these guys are brutal.... Casper and pork chop must have been former J.B. employees.
The stores have you drop loaded trailer in the same door so yes it is double drop. You get 8 bucks for a d&h but 16 an hour. If it takes you an hour to do it, 16 bucks. If the dude can't find the manager and you are there 90 min, 20 bucks.
On a 5 day week you should gross between 900 and 1100.
Home Depot - Breinigsville PA - Local - PM – DTW
Full Time/Part Time:
Average Yearly Gross:
Average Weekly Gross:
With this local dedicated job, drivers operate within the states of NJ, PA, DE, MD, and NY, Including New York City, the 5 boroughs and Long Island.
HAZMAT REQUIRED WITHIN 60 DAYS OF HIRE. ACCT WILL REIMBURSE.
- 57 CPM
- $10 D/H
- $20/HR per stop, paid in 15 min increments
- $1130 wkly avg
- $59000 yrly avg.
- NOTE: 1ST 2 WEEKS OF PAY WILL BE GROSSED UP TO $800 TO SUPPLEMENT TRAINING TIME
- Mon- Fri. starting around 5PM.
- 6th day rotating during customers surge periods (Mar-July).
- Work a 10-14hr shift.
- Local driving job delivering HD frt from the disb center in Breinigsville to stores in NJ, NYC (including all 5 boroughs and Long Island), PA, DE, MD.
- Dvrs will also service the disb centers in Cranbury NJ and Pittston PA.
- Dvrs will pick up backhauls for return to the disb center.
- 2 loads a day on avg and a backhaul.
- No touch
- 90% of loads have just 1 stop on them.
- Daycabs that cannot be taken home. Dvrs must have their own transportation to and from work daily.
- $160/ day while in training
Page 3 of 3