JB Hunt is ok to work for

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by grunntly, Jan 1, 2008.

1. bloodyknuckles

bloodyknuckles Bobtail Member

Feb 3, 2008
    Dayton, Oh.
    i run jb's midwest region out of columbus, oh. i dont know, i must have just lucked out with a good fm. but its been pretty nice. i just get low miles maybe 2200-2300 a week but im home 1.5-2.5 days every weekend religiously. they are super nice (except for road breakdown dept. :/). and they have worked with me on a lot of issues. i know there is a lot better out there especially for experienced drivers. but for now, its working out pretty good for me.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. The Challenger

The Challenger Kinghunter

Dec 22, 2007
    East Central FL
    Anyone know if JB Hunt runs a day cab operation out of Orlando? I saw one on I-95 by the Rockledge exit.

Hunter

4. grunntly

grunntly Light Load Member

Dec 18, 2007
    Merrimack,NH
    I have seen many people who liked driving for JB eventually get that sour JB taste in there mouth and leave.
    Dave

5. notarps4me

notarps4me Road Train Member

Jan 1, 2007
    NASA HQ
    Dave is kevin still with you guys? Can't remember his handle, trucker support I think.

6. grunntly

grunntly Light Load Member

Dec 18, 2007
    Merrimack,NH
    He came back for awhile and like I previously wrote got the bad jb taste in his mouth and left. He went to drive for swift and kept in touch for awhile. Of course he tried to recruit me :biggrin_2551: and the last I heard from him he wasn't online too much because they were keeping him busy. I occasionally check the other web site but It's still kinda quiet.
    Dave

7. bloodyknuckles

bloodyknuckles Bobtail Member

Feb 3, 2008
    Dayton, Oh.
    well, i just quit jb, it was pretty nice. but here recently they opened up the northeast board to the midwest region. 3/4 of loads where in the north east! their NE drivers get 5cpm more than MW!! i think it was all over fuel prices, they were making up for it by having us run it for 5cpm less to save money :/ i refused the last load to NYC and said if you cant keep me in my region, i quit. so im looking for a job, would love to have LTL, but midwest regional will work. i live in dayton, oh. any ideas?

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.