jb hunt is one of the worst companies to work for

Discussion in 'JB Hunt' started by mimainman, Jan 27, 2013.

1. Professional-Trucker

Professional-Trucker Heavy Load Member

Oct 31, 2011
    California
    They have 50 people in their orientation class every..single..Monday..and every driver is asked"are you on welfare"? So they can receive the tax credit.

mje Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. mimainman

mimainman Bobtail Member

Jan 27, 2013
    never hit anything-and howcome most of the drivers that were at the terminal i was at-felt the same as i do-i had a bad brake sensor-before i figured out it was a bad sensor-they dragged me to headquarters-for a week -without pay-putting me through meetings and training-telling me i am braking too hard and a bad driver-etc-after sitting in their parking lot for a week listening to their lies and not getting paid and going hungry- i finally got a mechanic to look at my truck-it was a bad sensor-this is just one of many problems i had with JB Hunt-because they dont care about their drivers and screw them on a regular basis-their a few good routes-but most employees i ran into had very little good things to say-most drivers are unhappy with their treatment by JB

mje Thanks this.
  4. mimainman

mimainman Bobtail Member

Jan 27, 2013
    a lie is a lie-i just cant work with lies-and being treated less than human-slavery is illegal -or at least it used to be- and because i am in michigan JB didnt like to send me home-i got home once a month for just a 2 day reset -i had to sit in chicago for 3 days waiting for tags-with no pay-i could go on and on these companies screw you and jb is one of the worst- i am a hard working,organized person--the problem is i am honest and just cant seem to work with the constant dishonesty and lack of any type of human decency

mje Thanks this.
  5. Dinomite

Dinomite Road Train Member

Sep 6, 2012
    Looking 4 Rocks
    Most people are unhappy with employers because they are lazy and don't like to work. So really not going to get to far with that one. Also work is work. Its not meant to be enjoyable. Its meant to keep food on your table and a roof over your head. I'm sure those guys working on the top of roofs are having a blast in that 110 degree weather. Get real folks.

mje Thanks this.
  6. Wicked Wizard

Wicked Wizard Heavy Load Member

Jul 15, 2008
    Northeast PA
    Dude, where do you come up with stuff. seriously...

7. dschmidt201

dschmidt201 Light Load Member

Jan 6, 2012
    Chicago
    He keeps going back week after week to jb hunts orientation

ewill71, 48Packard and mje Thank this.
  8. Wicked Wizard

Wicked Wizard Heavy Load Member

Jul 15, 2008
    Northeast PA
    lol, maybe he can pass the road test on the fifth try,lol.

mje Thanks this.
  9. muledriver

muledriver Light Load Member

Aug 8, 2012
    I was never asked about welfare in fact they wanted recent employment history to qualify for the job and my experience is that if your hard brake sensor constantly trips they check the truck first I suspect tailgating may have caused your sensor failure what was the reason you quit the other two companies or were you fired from them to

mje Thanks this.
  10. Professional-Trucker

Professional-Trucker Heavy Load Member

Oct 31, 2011
    California
    Not lying. Its true. During screening process I was transferred to an automated system that asks you if your on welfare or any other type of government assistance.

mje Thanks this.
  11. Saddletramp1200

Saddletramp1200 Road Train Member

Sep 4, 2011
    Houston Texas,USA
    As much as I want to bite my tongue, J.B. has some #### good drivers. We make fun of them, but most of them are pretty good. We were all green once. I pay the bills, I take the hits, I make fun of my brother in law. He has a company truck. He trains want to bees. Makes almost as much as we do. Only benefit I have is I have my wife with me.

mje Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.