JBS Carriers Greeley Colorado

Discussion in 'JBS Trucking' started by rickway65, Feb 15, 2011.

1. Lilbit

Lilbit Road Train Member

Aug 4, 2008
    Let me check my logbook
    Was not threatening you, was making a point that if the ones that started the nonsense that caused the other tread to be closed came here and started it, they would be dealt with.

rocknroll nik and fancypants Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. TruckinShadow

TruckinShadow Bobtail Member

Nov 11, 2010
    Wyoming
    JBS was just not a right fit, miles were going up and down and had found something better thats more of a fit for what I need is all..

rickway65 Thanks this.
  4. rickway65

rickway65 Light Load Member

Nov 26, 2009
    Fort Collins, Colorado
    Appreciate the comeback! Good luck in your new adventure and hope it works out. What was your opinion on JBS trucks? 387 or t660. Which did you drive? How was Cactus Tx plant and Grand Island to work with?

5. giants14701

giants14701 Road Train Member

Mar 29, 2010
    Jamestown,ny
    grand island is a mess at times their parking lot is a joke same with greeley there lot is decent but most of the time theirs no spot to drop your empty. havent been to cactus in years but from what i saw passing by it has expanded

6. rickway65

Nov 26, 2009
    Fort Collins, Colorado
    Thanks giants! What about Thant plant near Phoenix? Greeley should get a little better once they move to the yard just north of current yard. Heard Greeley is terrible for truck service though? Hyrum much better I've heard. What percent of your loads are broker loads? 20-30? How is Greeley about answering their phones? Thanks again!!

7. rickway65

Nov 26, 2009
    Fort Collins, Colorado
    Wheres Fallinangel? And Stncold? Thought maybe they'd find this thread by now.. Oh yeah Rickydickydo? Nococraig? Hope to see you all on here soon.

8. papaneilandnetnet

papaneilandnetnet Bobtail Member

Feb 16, 2011
    madison ga
    After 10 years of being an O/O I'm signing papers with JBS as a company driver. Me and the wife are just tired of all the bs,taxes,fuel costs,repair costs ect ect. I keep wondering if I'm making a mistake going back to being a company driver, would like some input but no beatings ok?

9. TruckinShadow

TruckinShadow Bobtail Member

Nov 11, 2010
    Wyoming
    Yeah grand island is a mess and when it rained or whatever watch out and dont get stuck in the mud..

cactus is alright as long as they can get the loads out on time, that was a issue when going there every time..

Az, Never made it to that one at all..

Greeley is alright unless you have to get your load re-loaded then it blows because they want to take their sweet time..

Pa, is not so bad either, just hope you dont get stuck there waiting.. The Wendy's down the street from there allows (or did) bobtail parking to grab some food..

Answering calls is alright just depends on who your calling and if they are busy or not?

rickway65 Thanks this.
  10. giants14701

giants14701 Road Train Member

Mar 29, 2010
    Jamestown,ny
    rickway,i dont drive for jbs but hauled reefer for 5 years and done alot of meat hauling for swift/jbs. so idk how they are to drive for as a company but thats why im here to find out

11. rickway65

Nov 26, 2009
    Fort Collins, Colorado
    That's why im on here also, just trying to find out all I can before making a move. I've been researching JBS for some time now and like I've said before, I hope JBS becomes a good company to drive for.... They are still a really inexperienced company as far as transportation goes but I believe they will improve in time. They have too!

Last edited: Feb 16, 2011
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.