JBS Carriers

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by Blackhawk2022, May 18, 2022.

1. mjd4277

mjd4277 Road Train Member

Oct 4, 2015
    Fitchburg,MA
    You’ve got to,otherwise you’ll burn yourself out or end up doing something wrong!

bryan21384 Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. bryan21384

bryan21384 Road Train Member

Sep 18, 2009
    Memphis, TN
    Companies definitely change. I agree. Sometimes the owner passes and a company gets handed to children who really want nothing to do with the industry so they sell it off. I keep seeing all these mergers so thay has a hand in the direction of the company too. I worked for a small company for 5 years. It was an upstart company. I was doing well there, then the owner got full of himself, and got lazy in terms of managing his business, and it went downhill fast. I ended being forced to get out of there. It definitely happens. I only hope all of us are at companies that have long term stability. It's bad enough when I lose a job for one reason or another, but I hate to see anyone lose it because it went under, like in Celadon fashion.

Lonesome and mjd4277 Thank this.
  4. bryan21384

Sep 18, 2009
    Memphis, TN
    It's weird man. Sometimes it takes something serious to make a person reevaluate their life. Chasing dollars is exhausting. It's like, the farther I get along in my journey, the more I just come to be ok with things. I like to chase miles, but it's more of a game to me. I'm not sitting in my driver's seat counting miles and stressing when they're short like I see some other drivers do. It's just the nature of the beast. It's good and bad weeks. A driver really doesn't have to try that hard to make 2500 miles weekly. That's still a good paycheck. You get to see your grandson play T-Ball and thats really cool. I've got hometime coming this weekend, and I've never look forward to hometime so much until now. It's refreshing to get a break from the grind.

Lonesome, Turtlelegs and mjd4277 Thank this.
  5. bryan21384

Sep 18, 2009
    Memphis, TN
    I've been down and out, and I don't want anymore now then I did then. I just need to take care of my family. If a few extra dollars are there in which we can be indulged, then great. If not, that's cool too. Some people like a more lavish lifestyle, and that's OK. It's just not me. My wife and I are not flashy people who are into materials. We aren't into a lifestyle that has a look. Money is necessary, I'll go so far to say it's a necessary evil lol, but it ain't everything. Trucking is a good profession that pays good money and there ain't no reason, at least in my estimation, why a driver can't make a living and be able to reach contentment.

6. Blackhawk2022

Blackhawk2022 Bobtail Member

May 18, 2022
    Cliff (president of pork) is also a back stabber too. He attacks drivers that wants to leave and not a very nice guy to have in that position. In fact ever since he took over, the pork fleet dropped so bad they had to pull out of 2 plants cause they can not keep drivers because of him.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.