JCT Lease Purchase Program

Discussion in 'John Christner' started by CapeBuffalo, Sep 19, 2013.

1. CapeBuffalo

CapeBuffalo Light Load Member

Aug 11, 2012
    Oak Ridge TN
    Are there any one here that give me advice on JCT's lease purchase program? Who done it and are there any happy sole's out here?

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. kw550cat

kw550cat Medium Load Member

May 22, 2012
    brooklyn, new york
  4. DenaliDad

DenaliDad Retired Wheel Dog

5. TrukTuff

TrukTuff Light Load Member

Aug 22, 2013
    Anaheim, CA.
    Come join us on the "Running with JCT" thread. We'll be glad to answer your questions and help in any way we can. Good luck!

Sharpp and luvtotruck Thank this.
  6. CapeBuffalo

CapeBuffalo Light Load Member

Aug 11, 2012
    Oak Ridge TN
    luvtotruck Thanks this.
  7. luvtotruck

luvtotruck Road Train Member

Jul 30, 2013
    Phoenix Arizona
    I was just about to say this, BUT You have to read the thread from front to back all the way through and then take a quiz on some of the happenings numbers and anything else we feel appropriate for the quiz at that time! You being a STUDENT you should be used to studying and taking quizzes...

No I'm joking, Sharpp the author of the thread has done a very good job on trying to get the facts out there, I am very impressed with JCT and am seriously thinking about going there, We will see! Enjoying the reading, there is a section I wish was cut out where a guy comes in there throwing some dirt around! But other then that it is very informative.

Sharpp Thanks this.
  8. TrukTuff

TrukTuff Light Load Member

Aug 22, 2013
    Anaheim, CA.
    ...ANY driver can find something bad to say about any company. What we all have to take into consideration is that each driver's experiences are flavored not only by that company's actions, but also by that driver's contributions to his/her experiences. All of the companies are out to make money (and frankly, I'd rather work for/with a company that is), if they weren't, they wouldn't be in business very long. And not every driver is a good fit with every company. We all have to find a company that we feel comfortable with and can make our money while the company makes theirs. It is a partnership of sorts...with the company being our customers, and us serving their customers...makes it a better environment for working together. Just my point of view!

luvtotruck Thanks this.
  9. luvtotruck

luvtotruck Road Train Member

Jul 30, 2013
    Phoenix Arizona
    I completely believe with you, When I was in business in another business, Everyone was either a customer or a customer to be, I built a very successful business before the current administration sent that industry into a tail spin, I got out at the right time! The Company I contract with is a customer, The customer we(co and I) haul for and the company we haul the goods to, Are all customers. I appreciate your explanation on this.

10. Trafficcontrolxl

Trafficcontrolxl Medium Load Member

Feb 19, 2009
    Omaha, NE
    I'm happy sole with jCT. Lease purchase like any start up business is not for everyone, but the company tries hard to put an individual in a position to make money and pay off their truck. Feel free to follow along in the running for jct thread or contact me directly. After 6 plus years with jct I think I'm getting the hang of things lol

jeff18 and Cbake84 Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.