Jet Express preisident still clueless

Discussion in 'Trucking Schools and CDL Training Forum' started by RickG, Jun 20, 2009.

1. RickG

RickG Road Train Member

Jul 22, 2008
    Owensboro , KY
    http://www.daytondailynews.com/news...u-from-trucking-company-president-166746.html
    See my comment in the comment section below the article and add one if you wish . It's easy and doesn't require registration . I forgot to ask Burch how many $30,000 a year jobs Jet has open . I know all about Jet . They were one of the cosigners of the speed limiter petion in 2006 and most of their trucks you see in the Buckeye are hammerdown in the left lane slightly above the 55 m.p.h. speed limit .

divine4u2C and kickin chicken Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. otherhalftw

otherhalftw R.I.P.

Nov 18, 2008
    CA...gold discovery foothills
    OK, I posted on the article, no sign of it yet, maybe they have to screen it, but I wasn't all positive to their slant of the "big" money available to newbies, I put the first year at 27,500, and that was being generous in my book!

Maybe this Pres. wanted his license so he will have ajob when his company goes under...just MHO

oldfox, Texas-Nana and kickin chicken Thank this.
  4. RickG

RickG Road Train Member

Jul 22, 2008
    Owensboro , KY
    That's strange . Mine showed up right away . Maybe after I posted they decided to screen them to avoid more embarassment for their advertisers .

5. otherhalftw

otherhalftw R.I.P.

Nov 18, 2008
    CA...gold discovery foothills
    Just checked again...no post, thinking your advertisers thought probably right...2 hours

6. oldfox

oldfox Bobtail Member

Jun 15, 2009
    Oxford,Ga.
    :biggrin_255:Hey Guys, I am a victim of the newbe gov. incentive scam myself, I worked on trucks for twenty plus years, but age kinda caught up to me. I had a chauffers when that was required, then a class five, but when CDL became the law I refused to pay extra just so I could test drive one! I went to school finally and got it with guaranteed job placement but no one would touch me due to purchased public information.(background) no felony stuff, but I did fart in church when I was nine years old. I ended up at carolina cargo, plenty of info on that bunch here.Twice (never again) divorced so you know I've been to jail! Anyway my Trainer stole a phone in Ca. and I got fired for violating co. policy. I'm not a cop.- Wah Wah Wah, I have been around trucks all my life and it is an honorable proffession! I can't hang with da homey's. Now my dac stinks and I guess i'll drive a garbage truck, free lunch every day if you dig for it. The point is, use up the new guy then get another along with a govt. check, Thats not the industry I grew up in, Drivers are still my heroes. I just wanted to be one also.The one thing is, I've got what the fakes can't take; REAL FAITH. 10 cents a mile did not go far. put that in your day to day pipe Mr. Burch and smoke it, Be safe out there.

Last edited: Jun 22, 2009
  7. oldfox

oldfox Bobtail Member

Jun 15, 2009
    Oxford,Ga.
    You quote the truth (Ref: Scripture) its human nature to justify what one does!

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.