Joe & Tow's new trucking adventures/ex GTI thread

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by joseph1135, Mar 3, 2014.

1. 77smartin

77smartin Road Train Member

Apr 3, 2011
    I dunno.
    Only something he could of come up with..DD can tell if he wants. It was the dumbest thing I have seen on this site.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. DenaliDad

DenaliDad Retired Wheel Dog

It was bad. And something to let go, so I'm trying to. The mods don't often delete an entire thread but they did this one and I am very happy they did.

4. tow614

tow614 Road Train Member

Mar 18, 2013
    Victor has a god complex and he thinks he knows everything about everything....he is a phony and he starts spitting green vomit when you call him on his bs....good riddens...

or at least that is my opinion...

joseph1135 and drvrtech77 Thank this.
  5. Goldenfan

Goldenfan Heavy Load Member

Apr 8, 2013
    WI
    I seen it too. As some of you know I've met Vic and talked with him. He was nice to me both times I met him last year and I wish him well. I've followed his posts here and he seems to land driving gigs that suit him. To me many of his driving post are informative with the miles, pay etc. that are there.

That being said I shook my head and cringed when I read "that" post. Why he tried to interject himself in something DD has a handle on or should have is baffling. That letter he wrote in my opinion would've done far more harm than good and to DD was embarrassing. I felt bad for you DD and I don't know you.

DD good luck wherever you land.

6. DenaliDad

DenaliDad Retired Wheel Dog

That is so, so true, tow. I'm glad he's gone, at least for a while.

7. wsyrob

wsyrob Trucker Forum STAFF Staff Member

Sep 14, 2007
    Winston Salem
    Guys we don't need to have a conversation about a banned member here. He can't defend himself. Its been handled. Let it go

double yellow and d o g Thank this.
  8. joseph1135

joseph1135 Papa Murphy

Nov 8, 2009
    The Highway To Hell.
    I agree. Let's not muddy up this thread with that name again. He's done enough stupid BS. He's gone, good riddance, no more of that insanity. Let's have a weather check! lol. I'm in California where I have my air conditioning on. Who's all bundled up back east wanting to kill old man winter?

9. Goldenfan

Goldenfan Heavy Load Member

Apr 8, 2013
    WI
    It's 11 degrees with sunshine and a beautiful blue sky in SW WI. Tomorrow will be in the 30's though and possibly 50 the end of next week.

joseph1135 Thanks this.
  10. Blu_Ogre

Blu_Ogre Road Train Member

Jul 14, 2013
    Out west
    Can I join the old man winter blanket party? Can't get stuff for the truck because of bad weather in the East....

joseph1135 Thanks this.
  11. Cranky Yankee

Cranky Yankee Cranky old ######

Jan 31, 2012
    Green Bay Wi
    blowin snow on Elk Mountain and 40 mph winds
    but it is 30 degrees
    well i suppose that could be 3/3 or 7/3

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.