Jordan Carriers is BAD

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by baby, Mar 21, 2014.

1. baby

baby Light Load Member

Feb 27, 2014
    Charleston, WV
    And i would LOVE to talk to Mr. Jordan but I dont know how to reach him.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. daf105paccar

daf105paccar Road Train Member

Apr 15, 2012
    I wouldn't bother with contacting Mr.Jordan.
    You really think he will dropp his GM for a newbee driver?
    Dream on................

baby Thanks this.
  4. baby

baby Light Load Member

Feb 27, 2014
    Charleston, WV
    DUH..........

5. baby

baby Light Load Member

Feb 27, 2014
    Charleston, WV
    I have a son. Hes an awesome kid. I miss alot...being a truck driver. Hes an Honor Student. He runs the hurdle races in track. Hes the main defensive lineback in football. Hes sweet. Hes smart. And he is going to be sixteen in october. I want to buy him an awesome car for his birthday. Because he deserves it. A nice car to take a really special girl to rhe movies in. A nice car to just drive his younger siblings around in when hes helping out and taking them places they need to go to. But you know what else is awesome abput him??? He doesnt know i got fired. But he would say...thats okay mom...he wouldnt want me to drive a teuck that was shutting down on the interstate. I had 600 dollars saved so far for his car. But im going to have to spend that to pay billa now that i dont have a paycheck. Just saying.....

6. baby

baby Light Load Member

Feb 27, 2014
    Charleston, WV
    And for the past two years...ive sent ALL my kids to church camp. That costs 1000 dollars. So yeah. But ive NEVER worked for a company that wanted you to drive a truck they knew was shutting down at highway speeds. Wow.
    And they dont care. And SOMEBODY should. Right is right and wrong is wrong.

7. baby

baby Light Load Member

Feb 27, 2014
    Charleston, WV
    I can do BOTH. I can look for another job.

AND try to find an attorney.

8. Ditch Doctor

Ditch Doctor Medium Load Member

Jul 16, 2012
    Olathe, KS
    A newbie driver that busted out the windshield after she got angry too. She never even drove the truck in question. All that the GM has to say is that the truck was fixed and she refused to drive it. She has no first hand experience with the truck shutting down. So after she loses in court, the company can go after her for their legal expenses for filing a frivolous lawsuit, and she'll be even worse off than she is now.
    OP needs to just let it go and move on.

Lonesome, baby and double yellow Thank this.
  9. baby

baby Light Load Member

Feb 27, 2014
    Charleston, WV
    Lol. I CANT sue. Its against my religion.

10. baby

baby Light Load Member

Feb 27, 2014
    Charleston, WV
    it was inspected by their very own OTR inspector after i picked it up and i picked it up FROM the previous driver. Anyways. It doesnt matter. Ive been venting here about the WRONGNESS of the situation...but im letting it go. I spent enough time..
    A whole weekend...crying over it. I WILL pursue this along the safety line....but there will be no lawsuit. However....it is NOT OKAY this company is not fixing their bad injectors and their own head of safety toldme they had trucks breaking down all over the place because this is a manufacturer defect. God bless you all! Safe trucking!

11. baby

baby Light Load Member

Feb 27, 2014
    Charleston, WV
    I would have preferred it to have been mr. Jakes FACE.... and i would have scratched his eyeballs....and kicked his little itty bitty obviously inferior JUNK SOOOOOO HARD....
    And...and....and....and! (Lord forgive me!) Oh yeah.....i got a PROBLEM alright!!!!!!!

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.