Jotto/Cyber trucker

Discussion in 'Trucking Electronics, Gadgets and Software Forum' started by Big_D, Jan 14, 2007.

1. YETI1

YETI1 Light Load Member

Jan 1, 2008
    kansas
    ram mount products rock! :biggrin_25519: plus all of there products will work together

Dieselboss Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. izifaddag

izifaddag Medium Load Member

Apr 26, 2010
    Come on man please, don't pose as a trucker and push your own product on a forum, not nice. Oh and improve your spelling and grammer a little too.

4. Grave_Robber

Grave_Robber Bobtail Member

Aug 19, 2010
    Jasper, Alabama
    Well Guys i am currently trying to get into otr but if i might add my two $.02 seeing this is an old post may not matter go to home depot spend 50 bucks on 1/4 inch steel pipe fittings build it in you mind by the elbows, defiantly a 2 flanges and your 6 inch strait runs or how ever high you want it to be go buy a piece of lexan glass or plywood mount one flange to the floor the other to your computer base drill some long ovules in two inches from the top of your computer base run one big ### piece of Velcro and set your lap top up to control the movement you simply add a 1/4 bolt and tighten or loosen to your desired position but usually one you get it set its good , i ran one for three years in my Pickup when i was in field sales and it worked well i could have it set up and pretty much not even stop and send my orders in all day and get my emails very effect i even mounted a small cannon lap top printer and scanner to the bottom of my base and would print quotes and scan customers checks then email them directly to ensure a recent order was released from hold

5. REDD

REDD The Legend

Jun 29, 2009
    Dueling Banjoville
    I just bought one of those Cybertrucker laptop stands. bought it off their website for $170.00. Truck stops are trying to sell it for $300.

6. Mark Kling

Mark Kling Technology Contributor

Sep 23, 2007
    Statesville, NC
    the post was over a year old

mark

7. ragtopjr

ragtopjr Light Load Member

May 14, 2008
    Saskatoon,Sk,Can
    I have had this exact mount, with dieselboss's exclusive universal mount(first gen), and love the quality (head and shoulders above the 2 listed in this post), as well as the fact that I can put it wherever I need it to suit my configuration.

Not only that, in a world where customer service has almost completely disappeared, Dieselboss has proven to me that there are still a few places which truly feel that customer service is the most IMPORTANT facet of a business....

I have sent numerous friends, and just random truckers their way, and will continue in the future...

P.S. Mike will be by next week to get a mount.

The proof is in the pudding, take a good look at the construction of all the mounts.... There is no comparison!

8. Dieselboss

Dieselboss Technology Contributor

Feb 19, 2009
    DieselBoss.com
    Wow. Remind me to put you on the referral program! LOL. Thanks for the kind words.

Just to clarify the "gen 1 verses gen 3" thing. The Gen 1 has that angled upward piece in case they need to bring it up off the floor a bit over whatever lip or hump that may be there. On the Gen 3 we redesigned the plate to be flat almost the whole way with only a 1-inch air gap at the end hanging out from under the seat. Then we added some angle cuts and a slot in the plate so that it can be placed at some strange angles under the seat (if the driver wants to) and to be able to double as a no-drill "TV mount" using the same plate and putting it "behind" the passenger seat instead of in front.

Here's a couple of pics of both.

Thanks again man!

Attached Files:

9. cyberroy

cyberroy Bobtail Member

Oct 20, 2011
    Tulsa, Ok
    I am a big believer that computers can enhance the drivers life and operations. I know it did mine when I drove. I am also a big believer in personal freedom and I do not like big government intruding in the personal lives of drivers. Drivers have had the right to keep and bear arms fully deleted from their rights as US citizens because of a few bad apples. Trucking is so over regulated drivers are always at fault no matter what they do. Many drivers find that GPS on the laptop is much safer and eiser to use than smaller GPS units. To understand how a computer helps your life as a driver you must first learn to use it. Such as simply putting a scrolling alarm warning on your screen saver to deter theft. Yes certain irresponcible drivers will use anything irresponcibly. What about the silent majority that are just hard working tax paying men and women that need a laptop , know how to use it and do so to compete in this economy.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.