JTA Transportation

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by BigPappa, Jun 10, 2007.

1. BigPappa

BigPappa Light Load Member

Jan 29, 2007
    Keller, TX
    Anyone know anything about JTA Transportation? I was kinda hired by these guys but the guy I have been dealing with has been so full of it I can't understand why I am still around.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Brickman

Brickman Trucker Forum STAFF Staff Member

Sep 17, 2006
    WY
    If its already that way you should "kinda quit" them. If they are full of it now and you are only "kinda hired" imagine what it will be when you are out on the road 4000 miles from home and they are full of it when you want your next load.

4. BigPappa

BigPappa Light Load Member

Jan 29, 2007
    Keller, TX
    Well, I didn't last a week. It was the worst experience in my life. I quit today and from now on I will be doing a lot research on a company before I work for them. I have never been so humilitated in my life and can't wait to get home to start another job with a reputable company. If the offer sounds too good to be true then it probably is and I wouldn't even touch it.

5. notarps4me

notarps4me Road Train Member

Jan 1, 2007
    NASA HQ
    That is one of the reasons so many of us stressed to you to go to a school. Getting your CDL on your own shuts the doors to a lot of companies. One way or the other you pay to get in this trade now a days.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.