Just formed an LLC what are my next steps?

Discussion in 'Ask An Owner Operator' started by Playboyfemi, Aug 4, 2020.

1. REO6205

REO6205 Trucker Forum STAFF Staff Member

Feb 15, 2014
    California.
    I was just curious. I know Amazon and other big companies use the 'net to their best advantage.
    I just wanted to be clear that TTR doesn't engage in the kind of chicanery you described. I really hope you understand and agree with that.
    There have been a lot of those "how do I" posts lately but I think it's just part of a natural cycle.
    Lot's of green-horns with big dreams out there and that will never change

401-Alex and Dino soar Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. 401-Alex

401-Alex Light Load Member

Nov 25, 2013
    My friend is leased to a company and runs amazon....lol #### them and the cheap time wasting rates they offer. Im a carrier and i can haul for them i had the load board app from them after reviewing it for almost 1 year I deleted it and have yet to haul anything fir them I've only dropped in one amazon Dc in 3 years. They can get bent and take it up the rear hard. Truck rental. #### bad plan if thats your game plan just go 1099 your llc the the Russians in Chicago. You'll make more and will not own a truck and will lwarn real quick about this business. Bad or good most likely both. 23 is young but not too young the Russians will get you like 2k + a week with headaches. That come with this profession and as you save and learn you buy a truck of your own or you just say screw trucking.. Its not for everyone. Lots can drive a truck but few are truckers. I consider me to be a driver as i love to drive. But its not always driving that is a llc with an Mc job lots of responsibility and paperwork.. Good luck

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.