just sayin hi

Discussion in 'The Welcome Wagon' started by Irish trucker, Jan 11, 2009.

1. Irish trucker

Irish trucker Bobtail Member

Jan 11, 2009
    tipperary ireland
    Hi there guys & gals just sayin hello all the way from little ol ireland hope every one is keeping well. I have been driving trucks from ireland to europe for the last 13 yrs (bit new to all this computer stuff though) the job here at home is not going too good & starting to realy slow down so I have some time on my hands to try & get the hang of this typing lark. Dont realy know what I'm meant to be saying on here but if I do anything wrong maybe you guys can guide me along.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Cybergal

Cybergal Road Train Member

Oct 20, 2008
    Hi, Irish trucker, Welcome to our Truckers Forum! We hope you enjoy your stay and please read our RULES. Please remember, you are NEVER allowed to post e-mails, ad links, trucking company links, personal site links, and such ANYWHERE in this forum. Thanks for understanding! We hope to help you and get to know you soon! Thanks, Irish trucker!

Irish trucker, do you have a question about how to do something? Try our FAQ section or you can PM me or a Moderator (50 posts not required to PM a Mod) to ask a question! Also, you can read through our Truckers Forum Information Center!

Also remember to get your 2009 Truckers Report Calendar AND show your love for truckers with your new Truckers Report Legal Stamps! This helps us to keep this place alive, thanks!

4. IrunU

IrunU Medium Load Member

Nov 17, 2008
    Outside the fire
    Good Luck and Welcome to the forum

5. Lilbit

Lilbit Road Train Member

Aug 4, 2008
    Let me check my logbook
    Welcome to the forum! Glad you wandered in!

6. Lil Blue Pony

Lil Blue Pony Brown Eyed Girl

Feb 22, 2008
    Welcome Irish and top of the mornin' to ya as well....glad ya joined us and look forward to a different view of trucking :biggrin_25525:

7. Irish trucker

Irish trucker Bobtail Member

Jan 11, 2009
    tipperary ireland
    Thanks for the replys guys still very slow at this typing (just one finger) have to go out to work now will check in again tomorrow when I should have more time on my hands.

8. jess-juju

jess-juju Road Train Member

Feb 19, 2008
    Shelbyville TN
    Welcome to the Forum Irish Trucker.

9. Knife Edge

Knife Edge Heavy Load Member

Hello and Welcome .....pleased you dropped in ....... Never been to Tipperary....... but lived a while in Donegal with me Gran........ well hope the green country is still pretty keep smiling and drive safe

10. rikdev50s

rikdev50s Medium Load Member

Aug 12, 2008
    Greer, SC
    Hey and Howdy Irish! Welcome to the forum. Looking forward to hearing from you. Good Luck (Hummm you got any 4 leaf clovers you can spare?) and Good Truckin'

11. Mrs T

Mrs T Road Train Member

Aug 5, 2008
    planet earth
    Hi and welcome!
    I'm right by the A40, (just past RAF Northolt, West London,) so give us a wave when you next go thru!
    Where in Europe do you run? Seems to be slowing right down, a friend who has run England to Spain for 17 years just lost his job last month, seems to be the same everywhere.

Bet that ol' ferry crossing over the Irish Sea has been a bit chilly lately!

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.