Just to reverse this: I have a question FOR the general public.

Discussion in 'Questions To Truckers From The General Public' started by Infosaur, Sep 12, 2019.

1. OldeSkool

OldeSkool Road Train Member

Jul 17, 2018
    Arkansas
    Most of the drivers now days get upset if you do that. I don't know how many posts i've read on here of people complaining of drivers that "blind" them to tell them what they already know.
    I wish there was more of it, but its a new generation of drivers and those old ways are leaving.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. starmac

starmac Road Train Member

Apr 11, 2019
    Fairbanks Ak
    I have not personally seen it, bt I keep reading about drivers driving with their feet on the dash, can you imagine how hard it is to reach the dash switch while your feet are on the dash. lol

D.Tibbitt Thanks this.
  4. hfd45c9

hfd45c9 Bobtail Member

Nov 5, 2019
    I never thought about blinding them, although I do appreciate them letting me know I'm clear. I had three knuckleheads try to pass me on the right because I was slow moving back over to insure I was clear of the 18 wheeler. The last one I didn't see until the last second and almost ran her off the road.

5. starmac

starmac Road Train Member

Apr 11, 2019
    Fairbanks Ak
    There was never a reason, except for being lazy and inconsiderate to blind anyone, signalling properly was nice, throwing brights in the mirrors of someone that you know is looking in the mirror, I could never understand at all.

Mr. Cob and D.Tibbitt Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.