K&B Transportation: I Should Have Known Better

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by FatTone225, Nov 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lonesome

Lonesome Mr. Sarcasm

Dec 15, 2007
    Northern Indiana
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 29, 2017
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Lonesome

Lonesome Mr. Sarcasm

Dec 15, 2007
    Northern Indiana
    Yes, Frank, we know you do.....
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Broke Down 69 and Frank Speak Thank this.
  4. LilBudyWizer

LilBudyWizer Light Load Member

Oct 8, 2017
    A few things. First my sympathy about your stuff. Personally both k&b and the company that cleaned out your truck had a moral responsibilty to safeguard your stuff. Neither company stole your stuff though, that was one or more of their employees. Individuals did that. Even if it's no individual item of any particular value replacing all that stuff is hard financially.

Those arguing there's a conflict are wrong. If you have the hours you may drive if fit to do so. If you are not fit you have a right to refuse to do so. They can't force you to do so nor retaliate for your refusal. Those calls don't make you unfit to get on the road, just to stay on it. When you get tired pull over, notify dispatch and sleep. It's as simple as that, no conflict. I routinely did it with K&B.

Many of you view the rules, regulations and laws with regard to working for K&B all wrong. That is a hostile environment so those are your protections. Really the whole reason they are there. They prevent the company from demanding you do things likely to result in the death of you and others sharing the road with you. The goal isn't to keep you from making more money, that's just an unfortunate consequence.

carramrod32 Thanks this.
  5. Indiana Mike

Indiana Mike Light Load Member

Jun 6, 2017

I think he was being sarcastic about lease purchase for you. You are not a critical thinker, you would likely be miserable and get screwed doing that!

i

6. Indiana Mike

Indiana Mike Light Load Member

Jun 6, 2017

I carry COPIES of birth cert. ss card, license, twic, passport etc just in case of a problem.

7. FatTone225

FatTone225 Light Load Member

May 6, 2014
    You have no idea about who I am as a person. You're making a judgement about me based on a retelling of an isolated incident during which you were not present and have no frame of reference pertaining to the events that transpired for 5 months leading up to the incident.

So #### off.

Last Dinosaur Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.