K&B Transportation - Sioux City, IA

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by Voyager1968, Feb 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Giltner1

Giltner1 Light Load Member

Apr 13, 2012
    I.E. SO-CAL
    Right like that driver swapped loads I get it.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. pattyj

pattyj Road Train Member

Jul 19, 2008
    Sioux City,ia
    Im trying to figure that out myself.KB is elogs.

4. Giltner1

Giltner1 Light Load Member

Apr 13, 2012
    I.E. SO-CAL
    Why would you start your 14 hour clock to drop a trailer 20 miles down the road?

5. Sly Fox

Sly Fox Road Train Member

Oct 29, 2009
    On an EOBR, you better be able to explain why you still had a trailer and were instructed to move it and that work wasn't considered 'ON-DUTY'.... But that doesn't make up for the fact he had already slept and his load didn't pick up until later that night. Starting or not starting his clock had nothing to do with when the load docked out. And it doesn't affect the fact he was awake the entire day because he just got a great night's sleep and was well rested throughout the entire day.

pattyj Thanks this.
  6. Dinomite

Dinomite Road Train Member

Sep 6, 2012
    Looking 4 Rocks
    His clock was ok. He was just mad he was going to have to run at night so he staged this whole thing.

7. pattyj

pattyj Road Train Member

Jul 19, 2008
    Sioux City,ia
    Why not,isn't that the law?Dropping a trl is part of your job not personal drive time.Even though kb clearly is in the wrong here they will give drivers warnings for not logging when you are onduty.Besides even if you didn't log,the elogs will automatically put u on line 3 or 4.

8. pattyj

pattyj Road Train Member

Jul 19, 2008
    Sioux City,ia
    I tell u what,if I didn't like you id really let you have it,lol.

Dinomite Thanks this.
  9. Dinomite

Sep 6, 2012
    Looking 4 Rocks
    You can give it me PJ. I won't hold it against you. That's what make up (lovin) is for :)

pattyj and truckon Thank this.
  10. truckerdave1970

truckerdave1970 On Probation

Dec 15, 2008
    Rochester, NY
    Here's the bottom line, guys!

Regardless of whether the driver "set them up to look like clowns" or he was legitimately unable to sleep for 20 hours and too tired to drive the next night, the point is that COMPANIES ARE FORCING DRIVERS TO DRIVE WHEN THEY ARE TIRED, DRIVE WHEN THEY ARE OUT OF HOURS, OR DRIVE ILLEGAL AND/OR UNSAFE EQUIPMENT EVERY SINGLE DAY OF THE YEAR!!!

WE HAVE ALL HAD IT DONE TO US! THEY BEG, MAKE EMPTY PROMISES, CAJOLE, PERSUADE, THREATEN, AND EVEN TERMINATE DRIVERS ROUTINELY!!!

IT IS STANDARD OPERATING PROCEDURE FOR TRUCKING COMPANIES.

THE COMPANIES DON'T GIVE A #### ABOUT THE DRIVER OR HOW TIRED HE IS! TRUTHFULLY I DON'T THINK THEY GIVE A RAT'S ### ABOUT SAFETY EITHER!!!

THEY JUST WANT THE #### FREIGHT DELIVERED! NOTHING ELSE MATTERS!!!

IN MY NOT SO HUMBLE OPINION, IT IS ABOUT TIME SOMEONE GREW SOME TESTICULAR FORTITUDE AND STOOD UP TO THE BULLY TACTICS OF THE COMPANY!!!

UNLESS YOU LIKE BEING BULLIED AND SHAT UPON BY EVERY TOM, ####, AND HARRY THAT WORKS IN SOME CRAPPY CUBICLE AND HATES YOU AND COULDNT CARE IF YOU LIVE, DIE, OR KILL A MINI-VAN FULL OF KIDS, IT IS TIME TO START SAYING NO TO THEIR BRAVO SIERRA DEMANDS!!!

QUIT BUSTING THIS DRIVER'S GONADS! AT LEAST HE IS TRYING TO FORCE COMPANIES TO CHANGE!!!

NO WONDER DRIVERS ARE ROUTINELY RECTALLY RAPED BY THE SHIPPERS, BROKERS, DISPATCHERS, LEO's, MEDIA, AND THE PUBLIC AT LARGE.

WE CANT STICK TOGETHER ON ANYTHING!!!

pattyj, Nimrod, Voyager1968 and 7 others Thank this.
  11. Dinomite

Sep 6, 2012
    Looking 4 Rocks
    Freight is what pays the bills. No freight no bills will be payed. You got a bunch of lazy drivers who want everything their way, and the company has already gave them something most companies don't have in the guarantee pay. So don't go to a company that guarantee's pay, because you know it, and everybody else should know. Trucking companies don't like to give nothing for free. So you bet they are going to try their best to keep those wheel's moving so they don't have to come out of pocket.

So because of this one cat and his decision to jack his company around. How many other drivers had to be woke up to see if they would have to switch with him. How do you know he's not going to a cold storage and now some other driver has to wait for his product to get their whenever it get's there. Yes we have been bullied, and encouraged to break some rules every now and then.

This isn't a 9 to 5. He pulls a reefer we wait for product to be killed and packaged all the time. When the load is ready we need to be ready as well. Can you drive the 600 or 700 miles maybe not, but don't tell me after 60 miles and 2 days at a meat plant you call up dispatch with some bull dagger I can't keep my eyes open in the name of safety bull thunder. Maybe the weather was bad and he didn't want to drive in the snow. Truck drivers are always making up stories, and you don't think these night shift dispatchers haven't heard them a dozen or more times. How about we stick together and get the steering wheel holders out of the industry so they can make their you tube video's. And leave the driving to the men with hair on the chest, and the ladies with Getter done on their bre.. well it rhymes with chest :)

These drivers need to be rectally branded with Getter done on their hiny . We back quiet for the time being ;)

HotH2o and truckon Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.