Karr Transportation Worst in TN

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by Karr is the worst, Jan 12, 2018.

1. Karr is the worst

Karr is the worst Bobtail Member

Jan 12, 2018
    If you have any sense at all, stay as far away from these morons as you can. You will be sorry to get in a truck for that joke of company. Ive been driving for over 20 years and Karr is hands down the worst. Just look at the reviews anywhere. I can honestly say that I have not seen any bad review that I don't agree with. All companys lie to a point, but these bottom feeders ONLY lie. I kid you not. From the owner Al to the Safety manager Bob, every single l one will lie to your face. I was a fool not to go with my gut, but I figured those reviews can not all be true. Boy was I wrong and them some. They already have a plan to fire you before you even start. Why else would they want you to sign a contract saying you will owe them 400 bucks not only if you quit but even if they fire you? That's right, they can fire you before 90 days for no reason and you will OWE THEM $400. Sound like a good place? After all the crap I put up with, for you guessed it 80 days, I would have paid more to just get away. They even called the cops as I was cleaning out my truck so Eric and Bob could feel like Big Men.
    This truly is a pathetic company and I really can not think if a worse place in over 20 years as a local TN driver. They will use the cameras that are in your face to spy on everything you do and say. Yes they have audio and cameras in the truck. Oh and the best part is they will trash you on your DAC whether you leave on good terms or not. Another way for little big man Eric to feel power. It is really sad. That is a person that never got any hugs as a kid or something. I hope they use my 400 bucks to keep all their Craigslist 100k a year ads going. If they really paid 100k a year do you think they would have trouble keeping 20 trucks full? If you think I'm embellishing anything then go ahead and see for yourself but dont get your hopes up.

supremegod and Purree Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. ZVar

ZVar Road Train Member

Sep 10, 2010
    Flint, MI
    And yet you, a 20 year driver, signed that contract for $400. Something is not quite adding up there.....

4. Karr is the worst

Karr is the worst Bobtail Member

Jan 12, 2018
    Like I said, I did not trust my gut. I believed the professional liars. Have you never screwed up and given someone the benefit of the doubt and gotten burned?

Snoogler and Purree Thank this.
  5. ZVar

ZVar Road Train Member

Sep 10, 2010
    Flint, MI
    Not when someone asks me to sign a piece of paper making it I owe them for nothing...

supremegod, Broke Down 69 and sevenmph Thank this.
  6. Purree

Purree Bobtail Member

Jan 14, 2018
    Sounds a lot like DMS in Kearny, NJ

Snoogler Thanks this.
  7. superflow

superflow Road Train Member

Jan 2, 2014
    Gotta watch anything they want you to sign because signing an agreement is legal documentation in this case you gave them a $400 free -pass into your pocket and there's nothing you can do about it .

But don't feel alone many of us have fallin for this kind of thing , being in a hurry to get through the hireing process and they know that's where we are the weakest in judgement

Especially if you're in a bad position needing to go to work in a hurry .
    We have to remember that these swamp critters usually sit around and think up all these self serving policies especially the ones that they can legally steal your money

It's best to hold on to that crappy job
    ( if you can afford it ) and give yourself some time to take a good look before you leap.
    But still, I wouldn't count on things like ethics, morals or integrity.
    "Let's face it "this is not the same America our parents grew up in nor will it ever be the same again.

As it is written ; so shall it be

8. Worldwide86

Worldwide86 Bobtail Member

Feb 20, 2018
    Hey every body that is looking for a company!!! Dont read into to much of what this box of jokes my company Karr transportation gave him. One he had a good job running local for us but he screwed that up. One he was speeding in the company truck, two always flipping people the bird while driving. Running people off the road. And i can go on, he wouldnt do his job that he was getting paid to do. As a local driver your job is to support the over the road driver so that we keep each other out of voilations. One if a driver running low on hours and cant complete the run he is to bring it to the yard and have it split with the local driver per. Dispatch. Well my company karr transportation pretty much gave this driver that was a box of jokes that came with all his fancey bells and whistles a chance. Not our fault he messed it up. But as far as the company they do treat drivers with the respect that they deserve. I been with them for almost 3 years and we have drivers that also been here 5 and 6 years. And yes some time we gotta put on our big boy panties and do what we dont wanna do but that is the job every truck driver signs up for. IF YOU CALL YOUR self a truck driver. But if you disrespect the company yes Al and our saftey department will defend it. As far as thr company and dash cameras, well they cant access them so for this driver to say they can watch you thats a load of bull. This dash camera system goes thru a third party and if they feel that you are doing somthing wrong they foward it to the company. And we have about thr best saftey director we had in a while he knows his stuff. Karr transportation is not a bad company its what you make it to be. I hear people crying im not making enough money with karr, well keep your left door closed and you will. This company will become 75 truck strong this year. And in order to do that the company has to weed out the bad drivers just like every other company out their. Like i said i been driving for the company almost 3 years and dont plan on going anywhere for a while. But i will tell you guy that are reading this now. The guy that posted this bad report about karr is a disgrontal employee that was given a chance and failed miserably. Oh and the part about eric our terminal manager calling thr cops. Well only one reason cops will be called. Let me name them out.
    1. You steal from the company and get caught red handed in the cookie jar.
    2. You start to throw out Threats to do Bodily harm to you or others around you.
    3. You Intentionally do damage to company Property.

Well enough said he was just another useless driver thats upset cause he lost a good job.

Sincerely worldwide

9. Purree

Purree Bobtail Member

Jan 14, 2018
    I wouldn't drive for anybody having driver facing cameras and microphones. There is no point to it except to spy. It speaks volumes about the company.

10. Emgee

Emgee Light Load Member

Feb 4, 2018
    Rohnert Park, CA
    Ok.. First off.. For driving the claimed "20 Years", you would think that you, yourself, would take some pride in the skills and qualifications that you have and not sign a $400 contract. I myself have been only driving for 13 and I consider myself a huge asset to any company that I work for.. They should be giving ME $400 if anything to work for them. The fact that out of all the companies in the United States hiring right now, you would pick the one that has a contract makes me question your employment history especially since the fact that you were a local driver for 20 years Also, as Purree said, I would NEVER work for a company that had cameras in the truck facing the driver, ESPECIALLY if its a 3rd party company watching them. MY LAST point is you literally came on this site, made your account "Karr is the worst" and basically posted only this thread which makes my mind start ticking thinking that you did something. Heres the scenario I am thinking of. You apply to Karr, Karr sees that you have a horrible employment history of leaving companies, Karr says "If you want this job we're going to put a security measure in that covers our ### that if you quit or are fired you owe us monetary compensation, you desperate for the job because you have a bad history of leaving companies take the contract and sign it, then you do the dumb stuff you've done previously at other jobs and get fired... This is just my theory though :^)

11. Oldironfan

Oldironfan Road Train Member

May 22, 2017
    Wow super recruiter. How much are they paying you for this?

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.