Karr Transportation Worst in TN

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by Karr is the worst, Jan 12, 2018.

1. TB John

TB John Company Shill of BYOB & CBD

Dec 28, 2008
    OK top of the Empire State building Valentines day, be there!!!

Oldironfan Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. DSK333

DSK333 Road Train Member

Jan 27, 2018
    Pennsyltucky
    Hate to say this way but if you work for a company that has driver facing cameras that says it all. You got what you deserved. Hopefully, you've learned your lesson.

4. Emgee

Emgee Light Load Member

Feb 4, 2018
    Rohnert Park, CA
    Driver facing Cameras and Audio.. They wouldn't be paying enough money to the 3rd party company to watch my ugly mug and hear my horrible singing 11hrs a day. Hell, I might even have to walk out of the sleeper naked just to give em a real scare.

UhOhh Thanks this.
  5. Worldwide86

Worldwide86 Bobtail Member

Feb 20, 2018
    Do people really not know how a dash camera work? It dont do anything of it. it dont record, it dont listen, they cant Access the camera feed while you arr driving. I cant believe the a amount if people that still have a hard time Adapting to them. If your not doing anything wrong then you have nothing to worry about it

6. DSK333

DSK333 Road Train Member

Jan 27, 2018
    Pennsyltucky
    Do you ever yawn while driving? Drink or eat? Do you ever sneeze? Look away from the road to check a mirror? Leave the sleeper to take a piss while logged on line 2? Scratch an itch? Any of these can and will be used against you when push comes to shove. No worries though, driver...you'll never be doing anything wrong. You have much to learn about their capabilities and their true usage. Research it a little and see for yourself.

The Pros and Cons of Driver-Facing Cameras

7. Emgee

Emgee Light Load Member

Feb 4, 2018
    Rohnert Park, CA
    "It don't record, it don't listen, they can't access the camera feed while you are driving"............................................................................................................................ I don't even know what to say.

DSK333 Thanks this.
  8. Worldwide86

Feb 20, 2018
    Yes i have done all that and guess what there is no video of me doing it. they cant see crap with them cameras unless an event is triggered like hard break, hard steer, Or a swerve that is Severe. Once the camera an Event is Triggered then the third party will Review the camera footage, and if Necessary foward to the company.

9. DSK333

DSK333 Road Train Member

Jan 27, 2018
    Pennsyltucky
    When an "event" is triggered while you're doing anything mentioned above you'll be found at fault and your career will be ruined. Those "events" can be anything from a bumpy road to a windy city. You can champion those digital slave masters all you want but don't sugar coat the reality of their insidious usage. Also, they record constantly but only transmit to the data center after an "event". They can use these things at will, driver.

pmdriver Thanks this.
  10. Worldwide86

Feb 20, 2018
    The driver that got fired for texting and driving was fire just for that no one knew he was texting and driving till he came into a Constructions and hit a bump so hard that it lifted him out of the seat. When he hit the bump the camera was triggered. The camera no will take 10 seconds of Previous footage before thr bump and record 10 seconds after the bump. Boom he was caught texting. So whos watch cause remember no one knew till the camera was triggered in a Construction zone. Then it was oh look not paying attention, texting and driving, smoking, drinking, whatever. And our saftey department is not that big and Ahole to where he will even waiste his breath on drinking and smoking he ingnores those. I have seen the in and out of the way our camera system Operates. No body is watching till you screw up.

11. DSK333

DSK333 Road Train Member

Jan 27, 2018
    Pennsyltucky
    Again, wait until they come after you for something minor. Mark my words, they will. Companies that put those cameras in the trucks are doing so to save money. They get a discount on their insurance rates for it. It also gives them carte blanche to find any little thing they can to put the blame on the driver instead of themselves to avoid any and all possible changes of litigation. If you seriously think they won't throw you under the bus then I don't know what to tell you, driver. They will though. I guarantee it.

Texas Rebel Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.