Keep Your Truck Clean To Avoid Situations Like This One

Discussion in 'Other News' started by mjd4277, Aug 2, 2019.

1. buddyd157

buddyd157 Road Train Member

May 25, 2017
    under a shade tree
    i absolutely, positively remembering back in my earlier years, i had to stop at the (Then) 76 truckstop in Gary, IN.

i was in the restroom, washing my face, and hands, so i could go order my food.

in comes a co-driver, bleeding from his upper arm...(deep stab wounds...more than ONE stab)

had "some sort" of fight with his co-driver......i just don't know what that was all about.

suffice it to say, get under ones skin enough, and you're gonna get stuck like a pig.

oh yeah, in the future after i witnessed that, i made it a point to drive on past that truck stop, all the time, and stop someplace else.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Infosaur

Infosaur Road Train Member

There was that one time where the guy got so mad he couldn't even wait for the truck to stop,,, so he stabbed the driver, in motion.

Went about as well as you'd expect. Darwin Award.

Hell I can't even team with my wife. I take her on a trip now and then, food everywhere, she actually was the only person to ever spill a drink in my truck (coffee at that! Had it sitting on the "desk" wtf?!) can't put things away immediately. I pull into a truckstop after driving all day and can't walk in the back. "What the hell is all THIS on the floor?!?"

4. mjd4277

mjd4277 Road Train Member

Oct 4, 2015
    Fitchburg,MA
    You see, you drove with your wife. One married man to another,you should’ve seen that coming! LMAO

bzinger, x1Heavy, mitrucker and 2 others Thank this.
  5. buddyd157

buddyd157 Road Train Member

May 25, 2017
    under a shade tree
    that coffee, was "grounds" for divorce.....

x1Heavy, 86scotty, Infosaur and 4 others Thank this.
  6. Infosaur

Infosaur Road Train Member

She burns through a whole can of Pringles by herself then tells me, "I can't go on the road with you tomorrow, every time I go in the truck I get sick."

Me: you think maybe eating the whole can of Pringles might have been the problem?!?

7. mjd4277

mjd4277 Road Train Member

Oct 4, 2015
    Fitchburg,MA
  8. x1Heavy

x1Heavy Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2016
    White County, Arkansas
    A couple of minutes using english would have solve the problem.

"Dude you rig is too dirty."

"So is yours what are you going to do about it?"

"Oh ya? You and what army?"

and degenerates from there. So much for communications skills. It would be easier for a 5 year old to make a scene long enough to have a case of sweets tossed upside his head to get him or her to shut up already.

And you know what's really crazy? MY theory is he is going to be shacked with a germaphone for a cellie and require to clean the cell top to bottom day and night.

mjd4277 Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.