Kenan Advantage Group - is it a good company?

Discussion in 'Hazmat Trucking Forum' started by Neo14, Feb 10, 2022.

1. '88K100

'88K100 Road Train Member

Aug 23, 2020
    KAG were on hand at local dog and pony show with other carriers…typical American company, micromanagement at its finest, no surprise they cant source any experienced drivers…

Cat sdp and CAXPT Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Lexuslane

Lexuslane Medium Load Member

Oct 22, 2021
    I was gonna comment about a utility pole in the middle of a parking lot thinking he was backing up and hit it , but it looks like he hit it going foreword . At a pretty good speed to rip off the front wheel

CAXPT Thanks this.
  4. Geekonthestreet

Geekonthestreet Medium Load Member

Jun 27, 2021
    Chicago
    Delivery drivers make good money and are home pretty much daily. Gotta wear that green suit though.
    QC and Langer are paying six figures near where I run apparently. There’s money in liquid bulk if the carrier is certified on PG I and Class 6.

wis bang, Maverick Griff and CAXPT Thank this.
  5. John Joel Glanton

John Joel Glanton Light Load Member

Sep 22, 2021
    Texas
    How's it going? You haven't signed on in a year but if you happen to see this I'd like to know if you're still leased on to KAG.

6. KDHCryo

KDHCryo Light Load Member

Sep 14, 2023
    I was at KAG Cryo Sep'23 after a year as a company driver and tried to go O/O. They have a hiring freeze until the end of '23 for O/O. One of my co-workers went O/O back in late '22 with them and they just parked him from Cryo last month. He is switching his truck over to do food grade, ending his gravy train cryo gig money. He had just bought a decked out '23 Pete 389 costing him 2.2k a month. He is beyond pissed, but says he can make it work, worst case scenario he has to refi his house to get a better rate on the truck. He lives around Chattanooga.

My "I heard from my brothers-cousins-sister-in-laws-friend" story. I dunno. I went a different route.

Give them a call and talk to them, they were a good company to work for, I still text my cryo manager from time to time, he has taken over most of the east coast and southern cryo division.

7. broke down plumber

broke down plumber Light Load Member

Jan 25, 2024
    I want to know how ya hit a pole in broad daylight in a fuel station parking lot ? Stevie Wonder had a 50/50 chance on that .

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.