Kevin Rutherfrauds $200000 Signature glider truck has complete engine failure!!!

Discussion in 'Ask An Owner Operator' started by Bobby Barkert, Mar 7, 2015.

1. rollin coal

rollin coal Road Train Member

Mar 29, 2008
    TN
    And he is telling people to get their own authority? What does he actually know about that other than what he has heard from people like Billy Hudini?

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. spyder7723

spyder7723 Road Train Member

Mar 31, 2013
    sarasota, fl
    Now i have never listened to his show much n and not at all in the lady few years since i cancelled my xm radio sub. But then he always said guys are better off leased to a carrier. Is he now suggesting they get their own authority and run spot market off load boards?

Bean Jr. Thanks this.
  4. rollin coal

Mar 29, 2008
    TN
    I can count on both hands how many times I have listened to it. I have heard him mention it a little. But he mostly talks about this obsessive compulsive diet fad he follows and promotes and sells products for...

Bean Jr. Thanks this.
  5. spyder7723

spyder7723 Road Train Member

Mar 31, 2013
    sarasota, fl
    So the turbo3000 got replaced with some fad diet. Awesome.

Terry270, Lepton1 and Bean Jr. Thank this.
  6. wore out

wore out Numbered Classic

Jun 5, 2013
    CHASIN THE DEVIL'S HERD
    He probably stole that from Jenny Craig

Bean Jr., MJ1657, rank and 2 others Thank this.
  7. Lyle H

Lyle H Road Train Member

Apr 16, 2014
    How some people come to some conclusions is beyond me. And then they spout off like they know it for a fact.

Here's what I know. It doesn't matter who I listen to, I never take their word for gospel. I listen, and then do my own research and then make my decisions.

Sometimes you listen to a whole lot of drivel to get that one ounce of info that pertains to your operation.

There are a lot of things he says that I don't agree with, but I haven't found anyone that I do. Except me.

8. rollin coal

Mar 29, 2008
    TN
    I wish they would take his show off the air and replace it with old Art Bell Coast to Coast AM reruns lol.

wore out, AModelCat and Hammer166 Thank this.
  9. Hammer166

Hammer166 Crusty Information Officer

Aug 18, 2007
    ~8600+' and loving it!
    That might be the only show on radio with fewer skeptical callers. LOL

10. sdaniel

sdaniel Road Train Member

Sep 7, 2011
    Pelham N.C.
    We get it you don't like him . Don't listen. Never spent a dime with him. But most of his ideas did not start with him , and are time proven . Things I was doing 15 years before I ever heard of him . Yet him having a show. Heck I learn how to affect RR on tires in the mid 80s . Long before manufactures started making lower RR tires. We were big on fuel mileage when it was .80 a gal. Cutting expenses wisely is always a good idea. Frieghtliner would not put the fifth wheel as forward as we wanted it back in 86. So we had the trailer factory set the king pin back enough to get the trailer gap as small as we wanted(18 inches) yes that close . We paid to bust the wind once , do not want to do it a second time . Direct drive transmission and a high rear gear , yep did that . But a step past that . We ran 7 speeds , not back box at all to waste HP . Weight savings , heck no pass seat just as a start. Besides a radio and AC if it was not needed it got axed. Single drive with a tag, yep. In 1986 Cummins helped us spec our fleet , they stated they would avg 8 mpg on a 6% grade that never ends with max contracted weight. All ideas KR has talked about , but who in heck had heard of him in 1986. And fleet avg was 10.6 on that fleet . Trucks we replaced then were making good money , but getting 4.5 mpg . Difference in fuel mileage alone paid for the new fleet.

11. sdaniel

sdaniel Road Train Member

Sep 7, 2011
    Pelham N.C.
    Why settle for reruns ? Coast to Coast starts at 1 AM on the same channel.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.