Kevin Rutherfrauds $200000 Signature glider truck has complete engine failure!!!

Discussion in 'Ask An Owner Operator' started by Bobby Barkert, Mar 7, 2015.

1. LOTSO

LOTSO Medium Load Member

Mar 28, 2023
    Is there any info on what happened to the owners? Are they still trucking? If so, with this same truck fixed up? Can't find anything anywhere, but I don't know the name of the company or the owners.

Bean Jr. Thanks this.
  2. Atlanta trucker

Atlanta trucker Road Train Member

Jan 25, 2017
    Last I heard the owners were alive and well and driving there KR super truck hauling freight. I talked to the owner of Micro blue and he gave me the low down on how he had to find a quality shop and work together with them to get the truck running properly. Pittsburgh power and the owners of the truck did agree on a settlement to try to make it right , but it was a different shop that was finally able to get the truck to run correctly.

Siinman, LOTSO, Vampire and 4 others Thank this.
  3. LOTSO

LOTSO Medium Load Member

Mar 28, 2023
    Ok. I wonder what their fuel mileage is after they got it running correctly. It's a shame that after everything that happened, we never even got to hear if the "Signature Truck" was any better on MPG than any stock truck.

Siinman, Bean Jr. and Oxbow Thank this.
  4. Atlanta trucker

Atlanta trucker Road Train Member

Jan 25, 2017
    The biggest scam of the whole entire deal was the fact that this poor couple spent reportedly over $200,000 to do exactly what ? Get a truck driving job.

Call micro blue and ask the owner Craig if he would give the contact info of the owners and you can hear the story directly from them. I found the owners Facebook page and all that but it was a while back so … I remember them making the statement that they reached a settlement with Pittsburgh Power but didn’t really want to talk more about it. In my opinion even if the truck was getting 10 mpg consistently it was still a terrible deal considering the all out nightmare they went through.

Siinman, Bean Jr., Oxbow and 1 other person Thank this.
  5. LOTSO

LOTSO Medium Load Member

Mar 28, 2023
    Yeah, when you think about it, an Evolution or a VNL860 spc'd with every PROVEN fuel mileage option known to mankind is less than 200K today. They spent that almost a decade ago...:oops:

Bean Jr. Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.