Kllm bonuses

Discussion in 'KLLM' started by lonejustice64, May 9, 2009.

1. lonejustice64

lonejustice64 Bobtail Member

May 9, 2009
    Prestonsburg, KY.
    Hello everyone, I have been prehired by Kllm due for orientation June 9 in Atlanta. I just have to verify one more job for a little better starting pay, I have Martha for a recruiter she seems really nice and helpful. I have seen on some of the post, that they have discontinued the bonuses just wandering if that is still in effect? Also does the insurance take effect after ninety days? I should have asked Martha but it slipped my mine while I was talking to her

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. leannamarie

leannamarie "California Girl"

What bonuses are you referring to? The only bonus in effect right now is the quarterly idling bonus. 2 years ago, the insurance started at 90 days.

4. lonejustice64

May 9, 2009
    Prestonsburg, KY.
    Is the idling bonus 3 cents a mile? Thanks for the reply.

5. leannamarie

3 cents a mile sound right.

6. lonejustice64

May 9, 2009
    Prestonsburg, KY.
    Thanks. is your husband getting decent miles now? I have enjoyed reading your post on here before, as well as roadtoad and some of the others.

7. leannamarie

Most weeks, he is pretty happy. This week got off to a slow start after hometime, but by the time it is over it will be just shy of 3000 miles. He stays pretty busy, although there were some slow times this winter that weren't there last winter. Overall, we are pretty happy with the company.

8. lonejustice64

May 9, 2009
    Prestonsburg, KY.
    I haven't seen as many post on the KLLM side recently, I had hoped that was a good sign that freight had picked up.

9. leannamarie

Yes, the KLLM bunch on this forum seem to be a quiet group. Things are plugging right along. Hopefully, they will reinstate the 401k matching by the end of the year.

10. lonejustice64

May 9, 2009
    Prestonsburg, KY.
    That would be good, my 401 has really taken a pounding over the last couple of years, as well as everyone elses I guess. I have lost over 40%. but as Dave Ramsey says you dont lose it until you cash it out. Hopefully the market picks up again before I retire.

11. Bedrock

Bedrock Bobtail Member

May 30, 2008
    Guyton, GA
    I'm supposed to start with KLLM on May 27th in Atlanta and was wondering if someone has recently gone through their Orientation as an experienced driver. Thanks:biggrin_25525:

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.