KLLM Driving Academy (Lancaster, TX)

Discussion in 'KLLM' started by Teion, Aug 10, 2016.

1. Teion

Teion Medium Load Member

May 13, 2013
    SE Texas
    It will be good to have one.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Teion

Teion Medium Load Member

May 13, 2013
    SE Texas
    Been slacking on posting. It just been the same old thing. Nothing to exciting. Been doing short runs these past 2 days. Which I'm ok with. But they been keeping me in the Midwest to the northeast and back. Ready to leave this area. Have hometime coming up. Not a good week. Looks like my paid miles will be just a little over 2400. Hoping this doesn't become a habit. My low miles probably have to due with my recap. I noticed they book loads that works with my hours.

Ooops Thanks this.
  4. Teion

Teion Medium Load Member

May 13, 2013
    SE Texas
    Well my day has gone south. I hate coming to ny with a passion. Never will I come here again. Tried to back into a dock for about an hour. I couldn't make it between the two yellow poles and concrete barrier. They had a dumpster right in the middle in front of the dock. Wasn't enough room to move around with. The guy keep trying to tell me how I need to set up. Ok sir do you have a cdl or even driven? No ok then please move around. The only trucks that could get in there were b class and day cabs. I tried sliding my tandems. That didn't work. So the next plan was trying to just unload it as close to the dock. Told them it's going to take more then 3 people to get those totes turned around with the pallet jock. That way the forklift can do the rest. But nope wasn't haven't. So in all they rejected the load. So here I wait. Had a pp back to Texas. But looks like I won't be getting that load. I hate that I couldn't do it. But my option were either damage the trailer or take my bumper off. Can't afford to do either.

x1Heavy Thanks this.
  5. Mitchellpilot909

Mitchellpilot909 Light Load Member

Aug 13, 2016
    Ya I've been to a few places that have no business to be accepting a 53 footer with sleeper. I now always call dispatch first and ask if our drivers have delivered there with a full size truck and trailer and then call the customer and ask the same. I won't hesitate to turn down a load if I know it's too risky to deliver.

x1Heavy Thanks this.
  6. Teion

Teion Medium Load Member

May 13, 2013
    SE Texas
    I think this account is force dispatch.

x1Heavy Thanks this.
  7. Teion

Teion Medium Load Member

May 13, 2013
    SE Texas
    This load I'm on has been very aggravating. So I waiting at the petro in Bordentown, NJ. I've been here since friday. The plan is to swap with another driver today. But did dispatch do their job and let either of us know. Nope they sure didnt. Got a call from the other driver. He didn't know where we was swapping and the reason why. I have yet to hear anything from dispatch about his load other then it deliver on Tuesday. Don't know where at. Anyway basf has promise me they will make it worth my time for all this sitting. I'm still waiting to be paid layover from 3 weeks ago. So how are you going to make it worth my time? I'm about ready to switch accounts if this keep happening.

8. Teion

Teion Medium Load Member

May 13, 2013
    SE Texas
    Whoever watching from corporate hey how you doing?

9. Teion

Teion Medium Load Member

May 13, 2013
    SE Texas
    Just went back and looked at my last 3 payroll recaps. That layover was paid on the first l/o check. I didn't get that email of my recap for that week. So that's my mistake.

10. x1Heavy

x1Heavy Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2016
    White County, Arkansas
    If you cannot fit, you cannot fit. I am very pleased that you appeared to have broken nothing. Especially your telling off the parasite if he knows any thing (No... then shoo.. let the adults work)

This whole situation could have been taken care of in 5 minutes with a specialized yard jockey which is literally a small set, engine fat wheels and a 5th wheel to die for. No cab and just a pair of lirlines.

I have to order a replacemetn keyboard in the near futre. This one is apporaching 5 years and for what I put it through, Im buying a straight replacement,.(A4Tech G800V submodel x7 so many nights standing on it trying to turn a batleship or horse a 747 in.. It's still good. But starting to error under my aging fingers.

11. Teion

Teion Medium Load Member

May 13, 2013
    SE Texas
    The other driver was able to get it in the dock. He had a freightliner so he can move around better then I can in this Volvo.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.