Knight's Transportation Not living the dream.

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by ontheedge7, Jan 25, 2013.

1. ontheedge7

ontheedge7 Bobtail Member

Jan 25, 2013
    Temecula
    For the gentlemen who went through the fog. Been there with him when the weekend comes they just go home they don't care if they forgot yo give you a trailer or a load number. Allow the road to guide you. To person who lost his wife to cancer. I can not compare my lost. I am so sorry it must be hard for you to deal with having to say good bye. You were with her and that must have given her comfort. My husband died alone then knights allow his body to rot to the point of cremation was my only option. To the person who lost their father I am sorry for your lost ppl deal with things in a certain why it use to be him and I now it's just me. And last for the person who cane on here for grins well grin about this knights should be one company you wouldn't want to work for if you value your life. May you all stay safe in lifelong

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. flyspy

flyspy Bobtail Member

Nov 22, 2012
    I'm a noob so this was very informative. I thank you for sharing this and my deepest sincere apologies for your loss. I hope that in the least you are able to hold Knight accountable for their actions. That being said I've learned a valuable lesson from all this. There comes a time to ask and a time to inform a dispatcher of your actions. If I ever have to go to the hospital while on the road I'll be doing the latter. #### the consequences. I'll find another crappy company to work for if they get too bad.

4. Professional-Trucker

Professional-Trucker Heavy Load Member

Oct 31, 2011
    California

Im sorry but this thread is crap. You just said they allowed your husband to (rot)????? Who talks like that:biggrin_2559: after loosing a loved one??

Bunch of BS. Hey op, fess up. You know you couldn't hack it, now your on the cb like a weenie.

5. ontheedge7

Jan 25, 2013
    Temecula
    They got baack to him two and a half days. He sat in temperatures of 102 when they found hiim he was decompose thathe had insects growing on him in his groan, neck and brain. Thats nit how I want to remember him I had identified him by a tattoo on his back. Thats the facts and I want everyone to know how knight's transportation allow my husband to die alone! Within feets of their front door and if it bothers you suck it up I hhave too.

6. drozzer69

drozzer69 Road Train Member

Oct 20, 2012
    Spring, TX
    how is it possible that he died 200 foot from the front gate for 2 days and no one said anything about a truck sitting on the street that far from the gate? Now it is sounding fishy to me.

7. bullhaulerswife

bullhaulerswife Forum Leader/Admin Staff Member Administrator

Jul 23, 2007
    Midwest
    Wow, people, is this really the spirit of this site? I think not. This woman has lost her husband. Lets have some empathy here. [​IMG]

8. drozzer69

Oct 20, 2012
    Spring, TX
    at 530 office staff start to come in. You mean to tell me that the truck sat 200feet on the street from the Joliet gate and NO ONE from that office said anything or even went to the truck and said hey why are you sitting here.

9. drozzer69

Oct 20, 2012
    Spring, TX
  10. ontheedge7

Jan 25, 2013
    Temecula
    Not in the streett in the lot their parking lot. Hard to believe hu but what can I do to prove it? I don't have because the proof is in the pictures the coroner took. He die on August 30th but he had to declare him dead on September 1st because thsts when he was called out. Cause of death FAILURE TO RENDER AIDE. It helps to get it out so whether you believe me or not doesn't matter. My kids and I know the truth Knight's Transportation let their father die and now his only ur year old grand daughter says to us all. He is a butterfly and he is in our hearts ha what a sweetie.

11. ontheedge7

Jan 25, 2013
    Temecula
    It's ok I know it's hard to believe were still dealing with it.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.