Koon Trucking - Booneville, MS

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by izifaddag, Sep 20, 2016.

1. FOREVER BLESSED

FOREVER BLESSED Bobtail Member

Mar 6, 2018
    Mississippi / 48 states
    IS THIS THE SAME ONE ON YOUTUBE CHANNEL -KOON'S TRUCKING ? I WAS CONFUSED IS IT TWO COMPANY'S IN ONE . LIKE A TRUCKING COMPANY PULLING FOR THE COMPANY WITH THE TRAILER'S ? ANYHOW JUST WAS WONDERING IF YOU WERE STILL THERE AND HOW YOU LIKE IT ? HOW THEY DO THINGS OVER THERE AND ALL . THANKS FOR YOUR TIME SIR....

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. IluvCATS

IluvCATS Road Train Member

Dec 1, 2014
    Seattle, WA
    Love that name, Koon Trucking.

4. KNIGHTRIDER/AR-15

KNIGHTRIDER/AR-15 Bobtail Member

Nov 7, 2016
    BROOKLYN,NY
    Hello do you have to have your own truck or can you still come over as a company driver?

5. izifaddag

izifaddag Medium Load Member

Apr 26, 2010
    I am sorry for the late reply.
    Yes there is a YouTube channel named Koon Trucking and it is the same guy.
    Koon Trucking is over but the name still persists. That company was bought out and became Transport One. I still wear a baseball hat with Koon Trucking on it.
    I have no idea if they lease OOs or if it is strictly company drivers. It is very small.

6. izifaddag

izifaddag Medium Load Member

Apr 26, 2010
    Hi,
    I really don't know. I had my own truck and trailer. Things change. While I was there the owner first told me that good OOs was what was needed then later he said the same thing and it switched to company drivers. The company drivers in these local companies don't get any more then 37c a mile. I wouldn't do it.
    I guess some folks are happy with that.
    Anyway good luck.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.