Kroger-all of them are tied for the worst

Discussion in 'Shippers & Receivers - Good or Bad' started by ShortBusKid, Jun 22, 2015.

1. Longarm

Longarm Road Train Member

Jun 2, 2011
    Nope. I called over to receiving after about 8 hours (I dozed off) and was told, "We saw you talking #### on TTR, so now it's time to pay the price." Over 18 hours I was there on this one. Got to my last stop long after they stopped receiving but they had me put it in a door anyway and got me outta there in less than 30 minutes and they didn't even charge me a lumper so that was nice.

Last stop was Save A Lot up in Austinburg in case you're wondering. Thanks Save A Lot dude who refused to make me sit at the Pilot all day. Yer alright in my book.

2. Ex-Con-Trucker

Ex-Con-Trucker Medium Load Member

Oct 1, 2011
    Atlanta, Ga
    The new Kroger in forest park Georgia is the first I'd give a positive review. The old location was a dump, and people constantly breaking into trailers.

bigkev1115 Thanks this.
  3. ladywrongway03

ladywrongway03 Heavy Load Member

Aug 28, 2008
    trotwood oh
    I've always said a dock with union workers or mexicans?mexicans any day.union workers are not in a hurry.they get paid by the hr.

4. WildTiger1990

WildTiger1990 Medium Load Member

Apr 21, 2015
    You lucky you have not been in here https://goo.gl/maps/pTzpJkgnVJ72

5. PackRatTDI

PackRatTDI Licensed to Ill

Jul 15, 2006
    El Chuco, Tejas
    Kroger in Houston wouldn't unload me until he had the check in hand. I thought only hookers took payment before performing their services, lol!

Lucy in the Sky Thanks this.
  6. SuperTruckerinaVolvo

SuperTruckerinaVolvo Light Load Member

Oct 13, 2015
    Las Vegas, NV
    That Kroger in Houston is the reason I'll never do reefer again.

7. Ex-Con-Trucker

Ex-Con-Trucker Medium Load Member

Oct 1, 2011
    Atlanta, Ga
    Yeah, would have to agree the Houston Kroger is pretty awful. The one time I delivered there they waited forever time print out my labels, and Kroger had a system wide computer upgrade that shut everything down. Took them fourteen hours to finish with me.

Kroger is awful...

• Draft saved Draft deleted