KW Flashing Head Lights?

Discussion in 'Kenworth Forum' started by Svoray, Jun 17, 2011.

1. feywolf1

feywolf1 Bobtail Member

Dec 2, 2011
    Connellsville PA

uh, can someone direct me to where the grounds would be located on a 2011 t660? i am trying to fix issue without mechanic involvment cause they to think the problem cant be found cause it is intermittant...

i am not a mechanic, but i can wield a mean screwdriver.

any help would be much appriciated.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. KW Parts Guy

KW Parts Guy Light Load Member

Jul 16, 2011
    Isnt your truck under warrantee? Why not take it to the dealer, let them figure it out. Or have you changed something?

P.S. sorry didnt read the intermittant part...have you cahnged anything as it relates to the wiring. And i mean anything, cb, amp, inverter... these trucks are so finiky with all the linked systems and little power draw different than originally engineered and everything goes for a ####!

4. oneperfectrun

oneperfectrun Light Load Member

Dec 18, 2010
    Fulton, MS
    My '03 W9 started this a couple of months ago. Started out when I would use the turn signals the headlights would go out. Then eventualy got to where the headlights would flash and go out at any given time. Looked and looked for the problem without any luck. Luckily one Saturday evening I was doing some service work and checking things out, turned lights on and they wouldn't come on at all. Took a while to find but it ended up being a bad ground wire going to the marker light in the front turn signal on right front fender. No problems since.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.