Landstar Questions

Discussion in 'Landstar' started by Brickman, Jun 25, 2007.

1. russellkanning

russellkanning Medium Load Member

Jan 22, 2012
    Frost, TX
    How is your triangle working out?

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Desert_Skies

Desert_Skies Medium Load Member

Aug 30, 2012
    Victorville,CA
    If You still have the trip open contractor services should be able to load your card if not it will be on your next settlement. You need to verify that the agent keyed in the lumper fees,again contractor services can help you out.

Dewey120 Thanks this.
  4. Dewey120

Dewey120 Road Train Member

Mar 17, 2010
    Southern California
    Turning into a rectangle now. Hard to find something from Denver to So Cal but I found something from Denver to North Cal that pays well on a regular basis if I want it.

5. bullhaulerswife

bullhaulerswife Forum Leader/Admin Staff Member Administrator

Jul 23, 2007
    Midwest
    This is not going to happen, because Autocar has been given way too many opportunities to clean things up on her end, but chose not to. Like MT said, she'd already been banned under another screen name here, then came back and started the same thing all over again. The staff here is all volunteer and is it fair that they have to spend all their time on ONE person? Cleaning up arguments and snarky posts that create a degeneration in the conversation itself? Those kinds of posts do not contribute anything of value to the forum.

Mastertech, mp4694330, Lilbit and 2 others Thank this.
  6. landstar8891

landstar8891 Road Train Member

Feb 4, 2012
    NY NY
    She will be back.And yes she is a girl..

7. Desert_Skies

Aug 30, 2012
    Victorville,CA
    Its your forum and you guys have the final say thats understood. I see many members all over this site that kick up alot of dust and never really contribute jack to the community. AC always had time for new BCO's and shared information that helped everyone who came here seeking information on LS. I really hope that was taken into consideration when the decision was made to ban her.

landstar8891 Thanks this.
  8. bullhaulerswife

bullhaulerswife Forum Leader/Admin Staff Member Administrator

Jul 23, 2007
    Midwest
    She'd already been banned for the same behavior under another name, and then came back again only to do it all over again! How many chances should we provide here? She's proved to us that she cannot adhere to our rules TWICE!

All the help in the world for the BCO's does not negate the fact that we spent a LOT of time cleaning up other messes she left on this forum. The staff had finally had enough and believe me the decision wasn't easy, but necessary.

Admin, truckon, Desert_Skies and 3 others Thank this.
  9. Desert_Skies

Aug 30, 2012
    Victorville,CA
    Thanks for taking the time to explain what seems to be a very unpopular decision.

Lsv and landstar8891 Thank this.
  10. Blind Driver

Blind Driver Road Train Member

Aug 7, 2006
    New Albany, IN
    Autocar did a fine job mucking up one of my threads for her own personal reasons. Wasn't any reason to go OCD all over it.

11. landstar8891

landstar8891 Road Train Member

Feb 4, 2012
    NY NY
    I am not an Auto Car fan by any means.But you are so very right on this point you make.I am only a ''part time'' member here and i am not sure what she did in the other threads.But she truly always gave much much more to this forum than most of the people i see tossing out stupid,inacurate information.She has been around the business for many many years.Like 30+.

Her wonderful posts and the time she took to help out so many ''new BCO's'' will be missed.

Lsv and Desert_Skies Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.